Thread: fina?

manny is offline Junior Member

fina?

Hey guys,
    I'm planning a summer cycle which would be my second cycle ever. I wanted to know if it was too soon or too dangerous to try finaplix ? My buddy can get it for a great price and I've read great things about how it works but I'm worried about my kidneys and long term effects. Any thoughts, info, or comments on fina would be appreciated thanks.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    What was your first cycle? I think Fina will be ok for a second cycle, make sure you add test to the mix. Also it isn't bad on the kidneys, I ran it for 8 weeks and had no problems and I have heard that Dan Duch was mistaken for thinking Fina caused kidney pain when it was really water retension in his lower back.

Pain

manny is offline Junior Member
    My first cycle was 8 weeks of sust250 @500mg a week. That's great news about the kidneys bc i was going to order 8 weeks worth. How much test should I add? What kind? Could I just throw in 4-6weeks of Test Prop or should I use something like cyp or sust?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Fina/prop is a good combo. Its a lot of injections for a second cycle but if that doesn't bother you its not that bad. Also I would run the prop as long as you run the fina

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    ron has it right. just run prop at 50 mg ed along with the fina.

Thread Information