Thread: Scar Tissue

jersey juice is offline Member

Scar Tissue

Hey bro's, I've been cycling for a couple years now and lately all I use is prop/susp/tren ... quick acting esters. Mostly injecting into my delts, I use a 22g, I ran out and had to use a 25g... not only did it take about 3 min to put the oil in, but as I was sticking myself I could hear the pin pushing through all the layers of scar tissue, sounded like a lot of creaking and crunching. Is there anyway to soften up the area again? I'm even getting the buildup in my quads too... I gave up glutes long time ago, I can't reach anymore... I'll take any advise here to help

popa is offline Senior Member
    give your shoulder's a break and use a different site for now, it happen to me in my glutes awhile ago and now it goes in like butter

nd2bhge is offline New Member
    the time it takes to push the oil through is fine the slower the better, it allows the oil to disperse alittle better. as for the scar tissue it takes a while to build up that much. how long have u been cycling?

GreekMonsta is offline Junior Member
    pop that sucker in like a dart....i usually take like a half a foot wind-up and jab that sucker right in there...... i have good aim so...i never have any problems......but going in slow is probably ur problem......go in fast u don't feel a thing....barely even a pinch.....just make sure the needle is sharp.....

good luck..

GM

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    do not, just do what greek monsta recommended to you!!! get some pins to draw with if you need a site pm me and I will supply you with one. You can get in week by you next shot or just go to your local pharmacy and pick up 22g to get you buy unitil your order comes. but dont listed to that last remark by greekmonsta.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm w/ ab

bro that advice is an abcess waiting to happen.actually to loosen up scar tissue(and i'm about to go through this myself in two weeks) you can have deep tissue massages done on the point that has the build up. i need my shoulders worked over something fierce.i have had friends who have had it done and in time they have said it makes a noticable difference

all i've heard is the quicker u put it in, the better it is (from a scar tissue point)......i used to stick the pin in really slow and hear and feel it busting through those layers.....but if you plop it in there quickly u won't feel a thing, trust me, u won't even feel the pin going in..... i've been doin that for 2 years, and no problem whatsoever, and it hurts a lot less than going slow........... "Taking a half a foot wind-up" me be exagerating a little bit, but a couple of inches at least.........u just wanted some advice on how to better your delt situation, so that is my advice.....that deep massage therapy sounds good too..... but from my experience, the slower you stick the needle in you, the more it hurts, and the worse it is for u.

good luck

GM

forgot to add here....when a doctor sticks a needle in you (not for taking blood) does he go slow? no, he jabs it in there quickly....that's all i'm trying to say.....

lets get even deeper into this and use some props

for example....lets say ur scar tissue was plastic wrap, and u had a couple of layers of plastic wrap with a little bit of distance to eachother.....say ur needle was a pen/pencil.....if you try pearcing the wrap slow...ur gonna stretch it and by the time u get through ur gonna have an even bigger hole than u should.....but if you do it quickly u will make a much nicer hole than you would have if you went slow........

understand what i'm trying to say? That's why i'm right

....then again this is my opinion, others might have their own beliefs, and i respect that.

good luck again

GM

roch is offline Member
    I'm too much of a wuss to stick myself fast. once you get the needle tip in you can go as quick as you need, that is until you hit a nerve. I still go slow tho'

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i prefer to go slow but i know what greek is talking about. why the hell do the nurses stick you like a dart board? i have asked the nurse if i can stick myself when i had a tet shot but she wouldnt let me. when ever you start asking they just smile and say "you wont feel a thing". bull shit, it hurts like a sonofabitch. i go slow and use a 25g pin so i never feel a thing.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    ill poke myself swift and steadily...occasionally the needle will go in slightly further than i would like it to, however pulling it back out slowly to get it where it needs to be works great. i seriously can't picture you bros sitting there and slowly poking yourself til you get it where you want it. greek's example of the syran wrap is a good comparison of what it does to the subcutaneous tissue when injected slowly. suck it up by using one fell swoop and wham bam thank you ma'am, you are in and ready to shoot.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    daem you have got bigger balls than me.

Personally I use a 25ga 1in pin and go in nice and slow. I also make sure I dribbled some oil on the outside of the pin so it slides in nice and easy (a lubbed dart does make a diff).

Nice thing about going slow is that you can feel it when you are hitting a vein (veins are tough) and you can pull out and go in somewhere else instead of going thru the vein and causing a bruise.

With a 25ga it helps to warm up the oils a bit before sticking yourself. Goes out easier, and an oil at 32°C (body temp) actually feels nice in the muscle.

It does take longer to inject with a 25ga, but this is one case where slower IS better. A nice slow inject practically assures you'll avoid lumps, absesses, unnecessary pain... all that for a mere extra 30-60 seconds.

Red

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    damn Red Ketchup
    i couldn't have said that any better. Exactly what My boy Red says hehe

jersey juice is offline Member
    Greek, I agree with going in fast, that's why I usually use a 22g. I had no choice & it fukkin HURT with a 25.. my mother's a nurse so I gotta agree with all the bro's that said go fast & it's for the same reasons mentioned. I've been cycling for about 3 years, rotating delts and quads for about a year and a half now, before that it was glutes, delts, quads... I'll put 1 cc in the tri's but most of my shots are 2cc like prop/tren or deca . My other problem is I'll use fast acting ed injections so I'm hitting each site 2x's a week... I should prolly switch to longer esters, but these work great for me. Is a slow tissue massage the only way to soften the area back up? If I use a couple other sites and leave these out of the rotation will they soften up? Any vets know about this?

big swoll is offline Member
    i've used 22g and 25g 1.5in pinz....i always went in slow and i never experienced any pain...i dont really understand what pain everybody is talking about...the pain from the juice, or the pain from the actual penetration....at worst i thought it felt like an ant bite

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by jersey juice
    Greek, I agree with going in fast, that's why I usually use a 22g. I had no choice & it fukkin HURT with a 25.. my mother's a nurse so I gotta agree with all the bro's that said go fast & it's for the same reasons mentioned. I've been cycling for about 3 years, rotating delts and quads for about a year and a half now, before that it was glutes, delts, quads... I'll put 1 cc in the tri's but most of my shots are 2cc like prop/tren or deca. My other problem is I'll use fast acting ed injections so I'm hitting each site 2x's a week... I should prolly switch to longer esters, but these work great for me. Is a slow tissue massage the only way to soften the area back up? If I use a couple other sites and leave these out of the rotation will they soften up? Any vets know about this?
    first, i am confused as to how a higher gauge pin will hurt...i use 22's for all injects and people tell me i am crazy...why would you believe that a larger pin would hurt less than a smaller one? maybe i'm missing something...

i find that when i take some time off of hitting a particular site that within a week or so it is back to normal, however i have been fortunate enough not to have scar tissue build up yet. it is difficult to leave out a particular body part when on a cycle requiring ED injects, however you need to be creative. i found i was able to make better decisions on where to inject if leaving out a pair of sites (ie. calves, delts) if i wrote down what sites i hit what day instead of going straight from memory. after week 3 or so i was confusing days i hit a particular pair of sites with previous weeks. write it down and save yourself the hassle.

no way to predict what will get rid of your scar tissue as everybody has different body compositions, so maybe the deep faschia massages will do the trick for you

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    I was on sust250 w/deca /d-bol.... but the Sust250 would ALWAYS kill me, especailly in my delts and i would get all sore and bruised. It is probably b/c of the high ba content but I tried several things and the thing that worked the best is doing it right after working out, when you are all pumped up. I never felt my 25g and it didnt leave me feeling sore or bruised n e longer.... Oh yeah, and sticking fast is the way to go

I find the 23 gauge 1 inchers work the best....i barely even feel a pinch now....i just plop that pin in there, slowly put in the juice.....and then massage and take a hot shower and let the hot water hit it, and massage it a lil' in the shower too.......that, and working out right after a shot is probably the best way to not feel/ lessen any pain.

as for blakyr, i've always been under the impression to not inject when your flexing, which is pretty much the same thing as having a pump... i've never tried it, kinda been reluctant to, i just relax and make sure my arm is loose. But whatever works for ya is what matters.

i used to put the pin in really slow......but once u've tried going fast, u'll never ever go back......

GM

Thread Information