Southern Cross is offline Associate Member

Please review my Fina/Test cycle

Guys, I'm going to take the plunge. Please take a look at this cycle and let me know what you think? (I tried to copy & Paste an Excel table but it didn't work)

Thanks

WK 1- 13: Fina (1 cc x ED)
    WK 1 - 5: Test Enth (500 mg x WK)
    WK 6 - 13: Prop (400 mg x WK)
    WK 1-13: Nolvadex (20mg x ED)

*First clomid take 48 hours after last Prop shot. Day 1: 300 mg, Day 2 – 11: 100 mg x ED, Day 12 – 21: 50 mg x ED
    Last edited by Southern Cross; 03-19-2003 at 10:00 AM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    don't run the fina for more than 8 weeks bro...13 is overkill...also, your table confuses me here...i see the headings for prop enth nolva, etc. but the dosages are impossible to figure out.

post what you want in a format like this and we will be able to help:

1-8 fina 75mg/ED
    1-8 prop 100mg/ED
    1-8 enth 400mg/wk
    etc.

btw. if you run enth til the end you will need to wait longer than 48 hours for clomid...approximately 2 weeks to make sure androgen levels in the body have stabilized.
    Last edited by daem; 03-19-2003 at 09:22 AM.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro im with my brotha daem. 8 weeks on fina is plenty. But IMO if ur running the prop u dont need the enant. Id run it like this..

weeks 1 - 8 1cc fina ed
    weeks 1 - 8 100mgs prop ed

you could also add winny and run it like this...

weeks 1 - 8 1cc fina
    weeks 1 - 8 100mgs prop
    weeks 2 - 6 50mgs winny

Then 3 days after last injection/tab start clomid.

OG

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How many cycles have you done?

JohnnyB

There I changed it to the format that you suggested, thanks.

Johnny B - this is going to be my first cycle.

I heard that the first 3 weeks of a fina cycle don't count!?

Wow, that's overkill. Your doing 1625mg a week, that's assuming the fina is 75mg(but you know what they say when you assume) That's over 3 times what you need for a first cycle. You'll have to do 4 grams for your 4th or 5th cycle.

Bro slow down, save the fina and prop for another cycle. Go with the 500mg of enan. Don't try an reach your goals with 1 cycle, there is no magic pill, it doesn't exist. Get your diet in order, start with a test only cycle, then build from there.

JohnnyB

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    Wow, that's overkill. Your doing 1625mg a week, that's assuming the fina is 75mg(but you know what they say when you assume) That's over 3 times what you need for a first cycle. You'll have to do 4 grams for your 4th or 5th cycle.

Bro slow down, save the fina and prop for another cycle. Go with the 500mg of enan. Don't try an reach your goals with 1 cycle, there is no magic pill, it doesn't exist. Get your diet in order, start with a test only cycle, then build from there.

JohnnyB
    If I drop it to 8 weeks instead, is it still overkill? My diet is on point, my workouts are on point, the only thing I need to do is add juice. Will 500 mg x wk only accomplish my goal of cutting to 8% by July? What are the side effect of doing the proposed cycle at this time?

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    OG's second option is the way you want to go bro. 1st cycle or not, start off on the right foot and save yourself a year and a grand in wasted gear and time. Everyday Injects aint shit once you get through the first week. Im finishing the same cycle right now (Im sure your all tired of hearing it) but 2weeks shorter and I could not ask for more.

Its the best cycle out there InMyOpin. And by the way I felt the Tren in the 2nd week, its fast acting, probably cause I was a virgin Tren user.

Shoot fro 10 Lean permanent pounds. Dont go fro 20lbs thats half water. If you want to bulk more drop the Win and up the Tren.

Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro im with my brotha daem. 8 weeks on fina is plenty. But IMO if ur running the prop u dont need the enant. Id run it like this..

weeks 1 - 8 1cc fina ed
    weeks 1 - 8 100mgs prop ed

you could also add winny and run it like this...

weeks 1 - 8 1cc fina
    weeks 1 - 8 100mgs prop
    weeks 2 - 6 50mgs winny

Then 3 days after last injection/tab start clomid.

OG
    OG - I can't get my hands on winny tabs, can I run winstrol depot instead? If so, how much?

Test has been shown to decrease fat and increase lbm at 300mg a week. It all depends on your diet, training and rest. IMO do a standard first cycle, test. Then go from there.

Cutting that cycle to 8 weeks is still overkill, it's not the time, it's the dose. You don't even know how your going to react to AAS. Let say you start getting gyno from that cycle, you won't know if it's from the test or the fina. Start with 1 compound, then add 1 each cycle. That way you know how you respond to each one, so if the new AAS causes sides, you know what's causing it. When you cycle keep your health in mind. Check this thread out it has an article, that I read. It will help you understand what I'm trying to say.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=47263

JohnnyB
    Last edited by JohnnyB; 03-19-2003 at 09:44 PM.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Johnny B, you have a very good point there!

Test for @10 weeks is a good first cyc to see how your body reacts to AS first. I like your rule of add one compound each cycle. In retrospect this is what I did exactly.

When I was researching my 3rd cycle Eq/enth/dbol , I saw so many posts that said "Yeah bro 400eq/enth is a great first cycle blah blah blah" Every time I saw this I wanted to flame em and say what kinda shit is that. Those are serious doses for a first timer. Little did i know that those doses wereent even enough for me to get a good workout on! It might have worked for my first one though. But now I recommend a cycle like my current one w/o really wondering if they can handle it. Now Im torn!

Tren is IMO the most powerful AS and can do a lot to you physically and mentally so always be attentive to your body. NOw Im not sure wether that cycle would be good for a first timer or not. W/ my temper and attitude I would have gotten in to more trouble on the first one than I did. HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Thread Information