JJJUICE is offline New Member

Question Sust 250 EQ cycle questions!?!

aight.....im just starting my 4th week of a sust 250 and EQ cycle....I took two ccs of sust this week and i take a 100mg shot of eq every other day. For starters...I really dont feel shit from the eq...or myabe i jsut dont know what to expect from it? also...what is the best way for me to utlize this cycle? I want to shred a little bit so i am doing a lot of cardio but also....how should i lift? like what body parts and how hard? basically i know it is only the start of the 4th week and that is the turn around week but i am not impressed at all with anything? also....does fuckin up the eq shots make it not even worht it...like missing a day then shooting myself two days in a row? also shouls i shoot myself around the same time with the eq? jsut curious i know these are alot of questions but anything would help!!!! thank u

peace

no one is helping me....please so far i feel like the past 4 weeks has been a waste and i am not getting the full potential out of my cycle!!!!! please HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!

peace

Slypknot is offline Member
    First off - I can relate. I hit 4 weeks and was like, 'ummmm...where the HELL ARE THE GAINS!!!!!!'. Personally, I take weekly pictures to help me see. I posted em up and got some people saying they see some growth and others bashing em - the bottom line is the pictures were for me. When I felt like I wasn't moving I'd just start flipping through em and notice small changes (ones that I would not have gotten without the AS).

At week 6 is where I began to seriously feel it/notice it - so patience is important.

Patience is also important for posting - you only waited 30mins for a reply...give the bro's some time! Very few posts go through here without a response.

Next, I'd ask what your diet was - what your goals were - why in the hell would you miss a shot?! - are you splitting up your sust into 3 inj's (M/W/F)? - why are you shooting eq eod rather than jacking it into your first shot for the week?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    what's your diet like bro?

Decoder is offline Banned
    4th week is when EQ usually kicks in, so that is normal, you should be feeling the sus of course unless its bunk. i suggest breaking up the sus mon/wed/fri for the sus because of the short half life of the prop, wich has been mentioned a thousand times. Looks like you should have done a little more reading before you started, you could still hit cardio 20 mins a day for 5 days a week hard lossing fat and not muscle, Hit the weights hard!

Decoder is offline Banned
    Originally posted by JJJUICE
    no one is helping me....please so far i feel like the past 4 weeks has been a waste and i am not getting the full potential out of my cycle!!!!! please HELP MEEEEEEE!!!!!

peace

HEY ITS SUNDAY NIGHT AND ITS ONLY BEEN AN HOUR MAN CALM DOWN !

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    i dont think breaking up the sust into three shots really matters if your reasoning is to take advantage of the prop. 20mg prop eod isnt going to do anything
    JLI

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I'm running the same cycle in a few weeks. What is the best way to run these together then?

Beefbucket is offline Junior Member
    Sust (from what i hear) is a weird 'roid...it works great for some and hardly at all for others, but i am pretty sure that you will eventually see some gains...now whether you believe you wasted your time or not that is totally up to you...as far as help goes that depends on alot of things (ie diet, water intake, body makeup etc..) you know the saying "to each their own" ....so i wish you the best and i hope that you are satisfied by the end...

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i am starting this cycle in a few weeks so any more info on what to expect would be great. im doing wks 1-12 750mg sus, wks 1-12 500mg eq, wks 1-4 40mg liq dbol , wks 1-6 500mgs ent, wks 6-12 tren . what to expect??? i have been told this is a great cycle but what im asking is what type of results did you get??

Originally posted by DADDYDBOL
    i am starting this cycle in a few weeks so any more info on what to expect would be great. im doing wks 1-12 750mg sus, wks 1-12 500mg eq, wks 1-4 40mg liq dbol, wks 1-6 500mgs ent, wks 6-12 tren. what to expect??? i have been told this is a great cycle but what im asking is what type of results did you get??
    whoa dont use the sust and enanthate that is 1250mg test per week. the cycle looks fine with
    1-12 sust 750mg
    1-12 EQ 400-500mg
    1-4 Dbol
    and you can throw the tren in no prob but i would leave the enanthate out or the sust

how many cycles have you done bro? and what did the last one look like?
    JLI

this is my 4th one. the only reason im using the ent is because i have one bottle left over. my last one was 1250mg ent a wk and 50mg anadrol a day plus 40 mgs of liq dbol a day. saw pretty good results just broke out bad. the butcher also advised me to leave the ent out so i probaly will. i am going to follow up with hcg but its really expensive.....will clomid be just as good? i would like to stick with hcg but any suggestions are appreciated.

damn man not trying to knock ya any but dont you think 50mg drol and 40mg dbol kinda harsh and if you took in 1250mg test you should have gotten better than " pretty good results" on a 4th cycle you could still be 750test a week no prob with other stuff thrown in there.
    JLI

yeah ive been told that was pretty strong but i have trouble gaining weight. i started that cycle at 185 and ended right at 200. i broke my finger in the middle so since i couldnt workout my diet started to suffer. it was a short 6 week cycle. i have recently been introduced to some more people who juice so my education is starting to improve. when i started a year ago my only "contact" was my boy and i just took what he told me. my boy competes so he was trying what works for him. now my diet is really bad. im only eating 3-4 meals a day and there not ideal meals. how do yall keep your motivation when off your cycle? i still hit the gym just not as hard and my diet always suffer. i know its all mental but im just not happy unless i am on my cycle.

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    i am currently taking sust250mg every 4th day.EQ 300mg every week.its been two weeks and im waiting patiently.doing lots of cardio for the time being and raising my calories and workouts moderatly every week.

Thank you everyone for helping me...a;; pf ur information is helping me lots. First off....sorry for rushing u guys, I was on my brothers comp and wanted to see if i could get some answers before i had to get off. Second, is a 100mg shot eod too much i mean should i just do a 200mg shot twice a week? would that be better for my body? And i dont understand breaking up the sust into three shots. I have amp not a big bottle of it....so i jsut do an amp one at a time. Please clearify what u meant by breaking up the sust. Also....my eating habits are shit....I would like to know if anyone has a good diet or eating regiment that they follow. Thanks alot everyone for their patience and helping me learn more about my cycle. Everyone has been great...Ill definately post pics of my results...

peace

Thread Information