Krztoff2202 is offline Junior Member

Speed and Strength for a scout, First cycle Please help

I have been researching all i can, considering the difficulty in getting the internet where i am currently. However I pretty much narrowed it down but wanted some overview from those who know

Height: 72"
    Weight 185lbs
    BF 12%

I am not as concerned about getting big or cut as just increase my endurance and strength. My job depends on my ability to move when needed and carry a considerable amount of weight thru some god awful terrain.

I was looking at either

Test E 500mg/week weeks 1-12
    Tren 200-400mg/week weeks 1-8
    win 50-100mg/day weeks 8-12

or

Tren 200-400mg/week weeks 1-8
    EQ 400mg/week weeks1-12
    win 50-100mg/day weeks 8-12

Its hard not research what you need, but any help or advice dialing it down from here would be greatful. I have been on spawn and havoc and other prohormones but not injectables. So i know how tren works on strength, but it did seem to dry up my joints had somebad shin splints during use, not sure if its related or not. If theres a suggestion for a diff cycle im all ears.

My diet is as close to a caveman as i can get it, unfortunately the dfac tends serve shitty food for cycling, but i do the best i can. Either way any fatty foods get burned off regardless.

Thank you for your time

butters4u is offline Junior Member
    for first cycle, many would mostly recommend test e only. have you planned out your pct as well? i may not as experienced as most on here but i would start with test e only for first cycle...

court628 is offline New Member
    Test only would be my pick. This is a reply I made to another thread: 100mg-150mg will put most men upper quartile of the normal range which is where I think you would want to be. 300mg will make you retain way too much water and gain too much muscle which will inhibit your end goal. 100mg should help you train harder and more often while avoiding water retention and estrogen issues. Just my opinion.

Tren absolutely destroys my cardio

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Tren is know for killing endurance and cardio

Have you looked at masteron ? It's inherently an AI so no water retention. It's known to increase strength and stamina in the muscles. Taken with Test it's a great combo.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    Tren is know for killing endurance and cardio
    I was gonna say the same thing. tren is prob not what you want. i wouldnt do on first cycle anyone has it is a harsh compound and you need to see how your body handles the test first. tren will also raise your blood pressure and bod temp

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You want to avoid Tren and heavy androgens. They make you produce a lot of heat, so cardio and outdoor excercise can get miserable.
    Test and EQ would be good (test for strength and drive + building leg mass, and EQ for endurance and a recovery edge).

awms is offline Senior Member
    tren will ruin your endurance! Test is best and I would also stack somthing for joint support If you are banging on your joints alot? perhaps a small amount of deca or EQ (400mg) with 500mg test would allow you to heal, grow, and support your tendons and joints. Test alone would be great but you also want to avoid injury I would think?

Quote Originally Posted by butters4u View Post
    for first cycle, many would mostly recommend test e only. have you planned out your pct as well? i may not as experienced as most on here but i would start with test e only for first cycle...
    Yes, i have =.

From what i found something like

clomid 100/75/50/50
    nolva 40/40/20/20

might use some aromasin during as well to prevent gno

The reason i looking into tren so much, was i used to be 285lbs and 26%BF, when you lose weight as fast as i did you get left with excess skin and its gross. So an alterior motive to tren would be to help tighten the skin up. Least thats what some of the profiles suggest it might help with

So it seems the majority would recommend

Test
    EQ
    Masteron

With test would you recommend something like 450 mg /week
    Maybe 400mg/week for eq

how much masteron???

No winn???

Thanks againfor the help

OK i looked into Eq and masteron ,

so lets say we do

Test 450mg/ week 1-12

and

EQ 400mg/week (how many weeks)
    Masteron 400mg (how many weeks)

300-500mg of masteron is the average dose weekly from what i am tracking, do i run all three for the same time frame or split it up as i had planned for test,tren , win cycle?

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    How much time do you have to acheive this? Tren will shed fat, and increase strength. But like others have pointed out, it will kill your endurance. How much weight for what distance is your goal? So far I would think 400-500 test, and maybe 300 deca just for joint support would work well.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Krztoff2202 View Post
    OK i looked into Eq and masteron ,

so lets say we do

Test 450mg/ week 1-12

and

EQ 400mg/week (how many weeks)
    Masteron 400mg (how many weeks)

300-500mg of masteron is the average dose weekly from what i am tracking, do i run all three for the same time frame or split it up as i had planned for test,tren, win cycle?
    by your thread im assuming your a fireman.

Chances this cycle will give you pumps that would make your job harder

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    by your thread im assuming your a fireman.

Chances this cycle will give you pumps that would make your job harder
    He's a military scout, though your point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by Krztoff2202 View Post

My diet is as close to a caveman as i can get it, unfortunately the dfac tends serve shitty food for cycling, but i do the best i can. Either way any fatty foods get burned off regardless.
    DFAC = Dining Facilities Administration Center (in the military).

Sorry for the delay in response, internet is not always availabale out here and yes i am military.

I took a leap of faith and got my hands on enough Test E to run 500mg, Masteron 400mg, EQ 400mg weekly all for about 10 weeks, however i can obviously use less or more and save the left overs for the next cycle. I also have some winstrol for kicks towards the end, enough for 100mg for 4 weeks roughly. I was considering a 250mg test/week and 400mg of the eq/mast weekly. But this is what i have for the time being, suggestions.

Was looking at a 10 week cycle starting in August

VTACH12, I have the time, to run more than one cycle if needed, im deployed and will be down here for another 8 months, no real goals as for gaining weight, just looking to increase strength and endurance, obvoiusly weight gain is part of increase muscle mass and i undertsand that. But for the most part contiuning my capacity to build up dense muscle that can handle constant beating is my goal, not the usual desire to get huge. My next cycle regardless will be cutting, preferably when it cools down slows down for us out here.

GIXXERBOY1 can you define pumps? this is not something I am knowledable of, and yes military not a fireman.

Thank you guys again,
    Last edited by Krztoff2202; 06-12-2011 at 09:10 AM. Reason: needed to finish

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    EQ is notorious for giving shin pumps, which is very much like shin splints. Almost all military folks are familiar with those.
    Make sure you stretch and warm up very good before a ruck because shin pumps can be debilitating. Maybe get some taurine to help.
    I like EQ for a minimum of 12 weeks but I see you're pretty limited on what you have. Run tour test for 1 week longer than your EQ.
    GL

Yeah, I am kinda limited on my accessability and warmup is no problem at all PACMAN. I appreciatte the tip on running test for a week longer than my EQ. Im familiar with shin splints, used to have them in the worst way, ran threw them which was probably not a good idea but havent had issues with them for a long time now.

Going on R and R here in a couple weeks, when I get back I'll have everything I need to pull the trigger on this. The different opinions on test have me conflicted, but obviously im not gonna know exactly what works for me unitl i try it. I can only be pointed in the right direction. So I am going to go with:

Test E 250mg/week 1-11
    Eq 40mg/week 1-10
    Mast 400mg/week 1-10

Ill save the rest of the test for later on use. I thank you all for your input, oh caloric intake? It not easy to get clean food, but any ideas how many calories i should attempt to take in???

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    You mean 400wk eq?
    Just eat allot. Maybe raise the test to 300. Though 250 isn't bad for an endurance cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Pac Man View Post
    You mean 400wk eq?
    Just eat allot. Maybe raise the test to 300. Though 250 isn't bad for an endurance cycle
    Yeah my bad 400mg/week for the EQ

Alright im trying to find a sold answer on tore vs tamox, was the oct i listed above solid for my cycle. I'm well aware most pct's are the same, bt i read an article on tore and just wanted to confirm myoriginal PCT

Thread Information