xt0olx is offline Junior Member

First time with SUST300

Hey guys I'm new to anabolics, I just got my first 10ml vial of Test Sust 300.
    One of my good friends got it for me and told me to take 1 shot of 1cc every 3 days. Well now I've done a lot of research and figured out that this will only last me 4 weeks and I know that is just going to be a waste! My question is should I do a shot of 1cc once a week that way I can make my cycle last 8 weeks? For my PCT i am going to be using Nolvadex and Clomid. How much of each should I take, and how long should I start after my last shot? I trusted my friend on his tips because he is HUGE and experienced with anabolics, but I know I should of done my own research. By the way, I already took my first cc shot yesterday.

My stats are. 5"10 180lbs I don't really know my BF% but It's not a lot. I started training on and off since I was 16 but the last 2 years have hit it hard at the gym almost 6 days a week. Anyways, I hope I won't get flamed for my noob questions and for not doing my research before taking my first shot (I trusted my friend).

Read about the half-life of the esters contained in the sustanon mix, you'll figure it out that one a week is no good.
    You'll need more juice anyway.
    What's your age ?

I dont think you are informationally prepared to start a cycle. You should wait until you know what you are doing.
    Last edited by JimmySidewalk; 05-27-2011 at 06:38 AM.

I am 20. Will I see no results from doing 1 shot every 3 days for 4 weeks? I know most sust is 250 but my vial says 300 so i dont know if that will make a difference.
    If I do decide to do this 4 week cycle, if I use no PCT after will that have horrible effects on me? When I get the money I will try to buy another sust300 before the 4 weeks to make it a complete 8 week cycle, afterwards I will use the PCT.

I should also mention that I am currently, and having been taking MACA supplement and multivitamins.
    Last edited by xt0olx; 05-27-2011 at 07:21 AM.

You are too young to be using steroids .
    All you need at your age is a well organised diet, training program and lots of rest.
    Starting with steorids now might lead to potential problems in the future which i dont think you would enjoy.

Sustanon 300 is a newer version with different dosages for the esters it has in in, than sustanon 250.
    DO NOT START A CYCLE ! Besides beeing too young, you arent informed at all regarding steroids and the proper way to use them.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    too young plus pointless unless you ran it for 12 weeks. Go to diet section and that will help you far more then juice

well im getting my second vial soon and i wil continue with the cycle. my friend is also 20 and has gotten GREAT results from this. I'm also taking fish oil and flax seed. Can someone please tell me if 30 50mg clom and 30mg nolva is enough and what the poper dosage is for PCT. im going to be taking 350g protein daily on a 3,500 cal diet. I am eating every 3 hours. My diet is excellent.

stpete is offline Banned
    If you've only done 1 shot you'll be ok to stop cycle without pct. This is highly recommended as you're too young and you need to do your own research as to what you're putting in your body. Also, you need to have complete cycle and pct on hand before you start any cycle. What happens when you don't get that 2nd bottle or your pct?

He becomes a statistic among "the ones that suffered from steroids ".
    The problem isn't steroids, it people who dont know how to use them.
    Its like giving a cocked handgun to a monkey, sooner or later it'll go bum.

no I WILL be getting that second vial so I will be completing an 8 week cycle. Can someone please answer my question about the PCT and the proper dosage for each?

Quote Originally Posted by JimmySidewalk View Post
    He becomes a statistic among "the ones that suffered from steroids ".
    The problem isn't steroids, it people who dont know how to use them.
    Its like giving a cocked handgun to a monkey, sooner or later it'll go bum.
    I do not want to become one of those statistics, that is why I am here asking questions. I know the proper diet and know about dosage and PCT. I just need to know how much of each to take, how frequently, and when to start it after my last shot? I would greatly appreciate advice. Thanks guys.

Just to remind you helpful gents I will be taking both clomid and nolva after my 8 week cycle of sust300. I will be shooting every 3 days 1cc.
    My diet will be roughly 420 grams protein, 250 grams Carbs, and 83 grams of fat
    Last edited by xt0olx; 05-27-2011 at 07:53 PM.

can anyone answer my question please

bparks19 is offline New Member
    Day 1 - Clomid 200mg + Nolvadex 40mg
    Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg + Nolvadex 20mg
    Following 10 days - Clomid 50mg or Nolvadex 20mg

That should be an ok post

Thread Information