Thread: Winny & Deca

Vigorous is offline New Member

Question Winny & Deca

I just have a quick question for some of the guys who know what there talking about. I want to gain a little bit of size and get leaner so I am thinking about taking Winstrol and Deca . I've never done steroids and I'm hearing to many different opinions from my friends. I'm 5'10", 190lbs with an already good build. Is this a good stack and how should I take it? A friend of mine did a cycle of Winsrol and he streched it over 8 weeks, is that a good idea or not? Thanks!!!

Slypknot is offline Member
    Personally - I'd say no... You want to add some test into this equation be it eq or sust... running only Deca will shut ya down pretty bad.

Vigorous is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info. What would you recommend then to get alittle size but majorly ripped.

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Vigorous,

You're going to get a ton of different opinions on running a Deca /Winny cycle. Many will say throw in test as well. I have done 2 Deca/Winny cycles and am currently on week 6 of my 3rd Deca/Winny cycle.

First, it really depends on what doses you are planning on running. I have never been a big test fan so I never add it to my cycle. I rarely get any sides from the Deca/Winny and usually gain 8-10 pounds of what I feel is quality muscle. As far as getting "ripped up", nothing is going to make that happen unless your diet is clean and you are hitting the cardio. I always add in an ECA stack on cardio days and usually really lean out by the end of the Winny usage.

Everyone is differnet and your body may react differently then the next guy running the exact same cycle. These are my results only. You may grow a third tit, who knows!!!

My last bit of advice would be to keep your Winny intake at only 5 weeks, 6 at the maximum. 8 weeks is too long and too toxic on the liver. My cycle looks like this:

Deca 1-10 300 mgs
    Winny 8-13 50mgs ED
    Liver protectant (Tyler's) Weeks 5-15
    Tons of water!!!

This is what I consider a very mild cycle and therefor I experience good strength gains with little sides. I hover around 200 pounds/ 12% bf/ 6'0"

Just my input and experience. You'll have to decide for yourself.

Doc M

Thread Information