Bostonman721 is offline New Member

First cycle of Test Cyp

Hey folks new to the forums wana toss a quick hello to the community! At anyrate i'v done some research and it seems i need to use a 23-24 gage needle..my problem is...getting that needle is /harder/ than getting the test..everywhere i go I need a prescription to get a 23-24 gage needle they tell me that size is for "Muscle use" and thus you need a prescription..though i can get a 25 gage without one..my question is...will i be wasting money using a 25 gage? will the liquid not enter my body correctly with a 25 gage vs a 23 gage?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i use a 25g 1 inch for all my injections

Bostonman721 is offline New Member
    if it matters at all..i will be injecting into my rear..will a 1 inch be enough to actully reach the muscle?

depends on how lean you are. You can inject other places instead

sirupate is offline Member
    Depends on how lean you are...usually 1.5" is recommended for the glutes. I use a 25g1" for my quads. There are a number of internet ordering sites for syringes...that is how I get them. No scrip needed...unless you have some state laws about that.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Your only 22.You shouldnt be doing aas in the first place.All you need is a good diet.You are also at risk of doing harm to your endo system.Forum rules againest cycle advise to anyone under 25 sorry.

i dont beleive this is agaisnt the rule if you sorry and ill delete it. but you cant get needles and **** at alot of places on net. heres one i found with a quick search. http://w w w .r e s e a r c h s u p p l y . n e t
    you can also get them from feed and seed stores locally, just tell them its for your dog, if they ask and they prob wont

well guess i was late here. didnt see age

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    Yea, just go to a feed shop if you have one. You know the places where they sell hay, and all the shit you need for horses. They generally have a variety of pins and syringes. Just look in the phone book and give them a call.

As for the 25g, they should work. They're just nearly impossible to draw with. I have some 25g I got for free and I use them if I run out of my normal pins.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by markiejw View Post
    Yea, just go to a feed shop if you have one. You know the places where they sell hay, and all the shit you need for horses. They generally have a variety of pins and syringes. Just look in the phone book and give them a call.

As for the 25g, they should work. They're just nearly impossible to draw with. I have some 25g I got for free and I use them if I run out of my normal pins.
    lol. i love this post. Not that your wrong. But its amazing because of the area you live in that you can do that. 3 years ago i would never have heard of a feed shop and would have had to drive prob 5 hours to get to one,

Thread Information