freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

accutane on cycle?

hey guys anyone run low dose accutane on cycle?i heard some guys run low dose like 10mg while on cycle just to keep acne @ bay

binsser is offline Senior Member
    heard alot about this and most wont even think about touching it bud hope this helps!

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    thx man.so if not this whtb do guys do for acne cntrl thn ?im already prone to it and thts my main concern.i guess just tanning ????

binsser is offline Senior Member
    tanning and talcing i heard can do it alot of good.... there is a cream im back on tommorrow ill dig it out go buy 2-3 tubes of this it isnt exspensive but its brilliant ill get the exact name of it go to your chemist and get some it cleared every spot up on my brothers face pm me tommorrow to remind me bud!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freak1 View Post
    hey guys anyone run low dose accutane on cycle?i heard some guys run low dose like 10mg while on cycle just to keep acne @ bay
    ACCUTANE would be my last ditch effort to treat acne.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Was prescribed accutane by a dermatologist back when was about 16(currently 24). Took 40mg/ED for 5 months straight, which is how long its supposed to be used for. If you end up using it for less than that your results will most likely not be permanent as they should be. I see too many guys self prescribing and they do not use it as long as they're supposed to be. For the majority of people prescribed accutane, it is a one time deal and usually completely free of acne problems for the rest of their life(small percentage need a second round). There should be no reason for people using this stuff for 2-3 months and then just stopping because acne is already gone. Don't be surprised if it ends up coming back, you do not want to be putting your body through another round accutane because this stuff is harsh! My sides were very dry skin and lips, that's about it in terms of side effects. They had me taking blood tests every month for liver, I believe. Ever since then I have never had acne problems, either when on cycle or coming off. Whatever it did, it was permanent. My acne was extremely bad and it was just about everywhere!

Gucks is offline Member
    i was on 60mg/ED for 6 months about 2 years ago (19 now). the problem with it is is that its VERY liver toxic so if ur running dbols/winny/anadrol u culd do some damage. i was on other acne tabs b4 tht, cant remember the name of them because it was years ago but they work well enough for mild acne and u can get them from ur GP.u can get a cream called Differin gel aswell which is good for topical treatment.

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    awesome thx man .maybe i should wait till i come off cycle thn and do a proper accutane cycle .im just sik o9f acne .im already prone to it and just strted cycle and tht my main worry

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    thx man.so how long did the dry skin and lips last?is it really wrth doin??im just sik n tired of acne man.u think i should i wait tilll off cycle to to an accutane cycle?and great back btw if thts urs in ur profile too bro

molecule is offline Associate Member
    I have done 40mg/ED for around 5 months when i was on cycle for 6 months. It did wonders. Never had any acne every after that. The only sides i felt was dry lips. It was awesome!

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by freak1 View Post
    thx man.so how long did the dry skin and lips last?is it really wrth doin??im just sik n tired of acne man.u think i should i wait tilll off cycle to to an accutane cycle?and great back btw if thts urs in ur profile too bro
    the dry skin and lips are horrible, lasted for 6months after i started taking it! the worst part as far as gym goes in the sore joints though. it drys out ur ligaments, i had 2 quit hockey while i was on it because i couldnt run without my knees and hips killing me. plenty of EFA's would help but u may still get sore joints. you would be o 2 use it as long as u dont use it with anything else thats liver toxic, and u cant drink a huge amount on it either. alcohol + accutane = liver failure...

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    Do not take it during cycle, even if you're using only injectables.

Accutane makes your lipid profile go bad and so does AAS. Accutane also raises triglycerides.

So it's not just your liver you have to worry about.

Second time answering this question in a week.

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    thx for the input guys

sdmlsu1 is offline Junior Member
    I ran Accutane legit through my Dermo. Started at 40mg/day then went to 80mg/day. I ran it for a total of 6mths, cycled while on (stayed off all orals) had labs done monthly and never had an issue. Like others have said if your going to run it do it right at least 40mgs for 6mths or your acne probably will come back.

Thread Information