brendanofaus is offline New Member

new user questions

hey guys

i am currently 19 and around 75 kgs (165 pounds) i have been working out to build size for about a year and have just looked around at some oral steroids and still have some questions

with oral steroids i would like to know more about liver damage and the best ways to prevent it

and how to maintain my muscle growth after i stop taking the steroids also i was thinking about buying some deca 200 cause of the minimal side effects so some info would be great

thanks guys

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    the only oral thing you can take is food,
    deca will shut you down, and you end up with deca dick.

begginer1990 is offline New Member
    Your not going to get any help around here as you are far too young to be using any kind of steroid . I messed around with them at your age and was the worst decision I have ever made!! Stay away from them and post up your diet and training in the proper forums and you will get the proper help you need!!

lc1213 is offline Associate Member
    19 is way too young to start steroids , whether it is an oral or an injectable. You body is still growing and producing plenty of test naturally and you will run the risk of shutting down you test production permantly. Give it about 7 more years before you think of a cycle. Get you diet in order and you should be able to get the results that you want naturally. Steroids isn't a magicical compound that will transfer you over night. You have to diet and workout just as hard or harder. Whether its natural or taking aas, if your diet isn't in order you won't get the results you are wanting.

well thanks for the advice guys
    Last edited by brendanofaus; 05-29-2011 at 10:26 AM.

this isnt meant to mean any disrespect to any of the people that have posted and helped me out i really appreciate it

but say i had a low dosage cycle and a proper PCT and diet

what are the possible side effects?

i only ask cause i know alot of young people 20 years old that have done a cycle with great results and next to no side effects
    Last edited by brendanofaus; 05-29-2011 at 10:31 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by brendanofaus View Post
    this isnt meant to mean any disrespect to any of the people that have posted and helped me out i really appreciate it

i only ask cause i know alot of young people 20 years old that have done a cycle with great results and next to no side effects
    hang around here more and you will find out there are a lot of 19-20 year olds who do have horrible side effects and are begging for help and wish they never ever touched it.....

19 is too early. Period. Please re-think your plan.

Learn to eat right first. If you do not eat right your gains will not stay. This is the truth. Steroids are for people who are already at a level where they need to push to another level after they have their BF down and eat right and train correctly. And also when their own production has slowed down. Your production of test is at its peak. If I were you? I would not mess with a good thing. Not worth it.

Come to the diet question forum to learn how to get to where you want to be. I had to end up there so then so does everybody else!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by brendanofaus View Post

first off the oral deca 200 isnt a steroid .
    Even a low dose cycle shuts your natural system down so there is still a chance of perm sides.
    you are 18 and at the peak of your natural hormones. A low dose cycle depending what it is may not be any better then what you have naturally.
    I'm sure you do a lot of kids that had no sides that they know of. I know a lot that did have sides. There are always do you want to risk that you are the one that doesnt have a problem?
    And you friends probably dont know if they have any problems i doubt they got bloodwork done

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    diet and work out would better than steroids .

Thread Information