Thread: Getting tested

iwillsleepwhenidie is offline Junior Member

Getting tested

Ok long time member here try not to post to much, just do alot of reading. I have a question, I have a job where they just implemented steroid testing. Everyone at the job came running to me when everyone found out, asking what I wS going to do? Lol. I have told no one about my use. I have 7 scripts from doctors for test,anavar ,deca ,hgh,hcg ,winny and armidex. My problem is I just came off TREN and d-Bol, so if I get tested anytime soon I'm screwed. Considering I compete and am the largest guy at work by far, I'm sure they are coming after me to justify their reasons for testing. My question is there anywAy to figure out what steroids and metabolites they are testing for. I have also thought around carrying powder urine with me. Thanks to anyone that has experience in this area.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    good luck

Lmao

Anyone know the metabolites that TREN and d-Bol break down to.

The Polish Prince is offline Junior Member
    Not sure you can find out what test your company is doing unless you find out who they are using and then researching that company to see what kind of testing options they have. Not sure about the powdered urine so good luck with that. Do you have any time off you can use right now? Leave of absence maybe? Tren and Dbol leave the system fairly quickly so if you can take a week or two off of work then when you come back you may just be in the clear. It sucks having to use vacation days or time off like that but if it'll save your job it's well worth it... otherwise you'll be on a vacation you never come back from!

How quick does TREN ace clear the system? I thought it was 5 months

Quote Originally Posted by iwillsleepwhenidie View Post
    How quick does TREN ace clear the system? I thought it was 5 months
    Actually... you may be right. I was referring to half life before but the metabolites stick around much longer. I'm not sure how long exactly but I just found this:

"The problem with tren isn't the compound, it's the metabolites. Tren metabolites are very androgenic and stay in the body for a very long time (tren can be detected for close to a year I think?). One of them, I think 17-Beta, actually attached to the AR with more affinity than testosterone , and is used in the tren series of prohormones. After you come off of tren, you have those metabolites in your system suppressing your HPTA for months afterwards. It's very hard to recover from unless you blast + cruise. Deca is the same. One 100mg injection of deca takes close to a month to fully recover from."

The above was from a random member on some site so I'm not sure how accurate it is... take it with a grain of salt. Hopefully some of the extremely educated vets will chime in soon as they know a LOT more than I do regarding these matters...

Took last shot like a week ago, the job announced testing yesterday. Man I'm so bummed out.

Good friend just wrote me and stated that if u have a Deca script, that TREN and decas metabolites that are tested are the same 19- nor. Amyone know if this is true

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    Ok long time member here try not to post to much, just do alot of reading. I have a question, I have a job where they just implemented steroid testing. Everyone at the job came running to me when everyone found out, asking what I wS going to do? Lol. I have told no one about my use. I have 7 scripts from doctors for test,anavar,deca,hgh,hcg,winny and armidex. My problem is I just came off TREN and d-Bol, so if I get tested anytime soon I'm screwed. Considering I compete and am the largest guy at work by far, I'm sure they are coming after me to justify their reasons for testing. My question is there anywAy to figure out what steroids and metabolites they are testing for. I have also thought around carrying powder urine with me. Thanks to anyone that has experience in this area.
    Am I missing something? If you have scripts, tell your company to kiss your a** and if they fire you sue them.

Good friend just wrote me and stated that if u have a Deca script, that TREN and decas metabolites that are tested are the same 19- nor. Amyone know if this is true
    Actually... this is true! Didn't even think of that! Now, about the Dbol ......

Yeah I have heard d Bol gets out in as little as 17 days

Shol'va I do have scripts, I'm just trying to cover my bases in case they do the test for the top ten abused aas. That test only cost like 90 bucks apiece if u buy them in bulk.

Shol'va is offline Productive Member
    I'm guessing here so don't take it as gospel but I would think that this company you work for , if they are going to do steroid testing, which is weird but some do now days for various reasons, more of an invasion of privacy matter I think, but anywho, I'm guessing that it will be a generalized test like opioids, not identifying each type, just telling if they are present in the urine. If this is the case, you should be gtg. Just like when they test for pot it shows the THC present not whether it was Kona Gold, or Maui Wowie, or Panama Red. Not that I would know anything about pot.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    weird that they are testing. Testing for different aas use is expensive. like not 90 dollars but hundreds of dollars.

Braveone is offline Junior Member
    If the metabolites are the same as the prohormones can't you say that you were using them as they for the most part are legal?

darkcrayz is offline Member
    i have a buddy that works at the docks, long beach, ca; they test randomly, he has a fake dick and urine in his pants every day at work, saved him a few times.

got another buddy at work that keeps a fake dick with urine, and a heat pack in his locker in case they ever test us. id look at doing the same thing or make sure your scripts are in order.

im curious how they are going to test for it, test vs epitest? specific metabolites? if its test vs epitest just come off and your test will drop within normal ranges. if not its the latter then fake dick might be the way to go.

cro
    cro is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    sounds like they want you gone . and i would think seeing how you have a script you have there card... there not testing for individual steroids , just steroids in general..,.

Thread Information