CutUp is offline Junior Member

question for you test lovers

Whats up Bro's
    Through my readings on this board I've seen many people who have done Eq/Winny only, or Deca /Winny only, etc. Most of these bro's say they were happy with there results, but then in the next sentence, they are wishing they had thrown test in with the other AS.
    So my question is for all you bro's who think test should be the base of any cycle, DAEM, MadMax...I know you both feel this way. Why is it such a good base for ANY cycle.
    I know Deca shuts you down hard, so is Test there primarily to keep your dick up?
    I have never juiced but I'm very curious about gear and am trying to gain more knowledge. Test seems like it have more severe side effects than say Eq, or Winny(I know winny is hard on the liver though) So for someone new to gear, do the positives from test consitently outweigh the sides?
    I tried to search for this, but I couldn't find the right keywords to use to weed out the massive amounts of results I was getting not really related to my question.
    Thanks for any help bro's I value your opinions.

NoLimits is offline Member
    You have to remember that most compounds shut your natural test production down, so by adding test to your cycle, you not only maintain your natural test levels, but most of the time, depending on how much you use, you exceed your natural levels. You will grow with this process... hope this makes sense!!!

Thanks Nolimits
    But even running cycles without test you will still grow, so if your not looking to blow up to fast, is test a good idea? I just like what i read about Eq and winny b/c it is said they give you a qualitative gain as opposed to a quantitative gain. I know test will give you quality muscle as well, but I don't like the bloat. What are your thoughts on this? thanks again

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    when you stack test with other AS Like eq, deca , etc. you get the advantage of the synergistic effects of the stack. it is possible to see great gains alone from test if the dosages are high enough, but other drugs serve different purposes. you can always check the drug profiles if you aren't certain what type of results they generally tend to produce.

when you deplete your natural test with AS you can potentially lose your libido. when you pair tren with test you are combining powerful compounds that will work together to give you impressive results while preventing undesirable sides from the other, ie. tren shutting down libido, test gets it above par. i feel it is crucial to most cycles because if you can get ahold of it you will be happier with the results and the gains you see MAY be more permanent. i don't know exactly how true that is, but from my experience with using test in cycles i would never choose to cycle without it.

Thanks daem,
    I didn't think about the test possibly having an effect on keeping gains, I always thought winny and clomid would hlp with that, I appreciate the response.

Thread Information