lyons300 is offline New Member

My upcoming cycle..Please give me your opinions

This will be my second cycle, my first was 500mg a week of test cyp for ten weeks. This cycle will be dianabol 40mg ed weeks 1-4, sus 500mg weeks 1-10, then tren ace 50mg ED weeks 6-10. For my OCT I will be running arimidex at .5mg ed throughout the whole cycle, and will run 1000IU'S a week of hcg with the tren. I will also have nolva on hand (I am very prone to gyno). My PCT is day 1 150mg clomid, days 2-8 100mg ed, days 9-16 50mg ed, and then days 17-24 50mg eod.

Im just not too sure when to run the HCG, I have read numerous opinions on it while doing my research, but most I found would be to run it along side of the Tren to help keep your nuts working. Also with that in mind, would it be a good idea to do the tren weeks 4-8 instead? I read that you should run test 2 weeks after tren pin. Then like I said, I get gyno pretty easily, got it in my last cycle, and even on a prohormone cycle. So does my OCT look pretty good with the AI? Should I add nolva to it? and how does my PCT look? Then finally, is 40mg of dianabol ED too much, should I do 20 or 30mg for 6 weeks? I will also have lectro on hand just in-case. Sorry so many questions, I would rather be safe than sorry.

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    40mg dbol is on the safer side, especially for a second cycle.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...androstenolone)

He recommends using 50mg/ed for 4 weeks, which I did and had really good results. My buddy ran 75-100mg/ed and he had great results but I think he picked up some gyno from it.

For the AI/PCT, I'm not sure if you've seen this but check this out...
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...for-the-Newbie

He gives a pretty good break down of following an AI and PCT on and after cycle.

Posting your stats would be helpful.

Ok thanks for the info man..

Sorry thought I posted my stats in the original post

Age 21
    Bf ???
    Weight 157 (currently) usually 165
    Height 5'7
    Been training hard for 6 years

The goals I am looking for is to put on 10lbs of lean mass or more (I have my diet in order), while hoping to drop my BF% (will go get it estimated before the cycle). Right now my bench is at 265, I would love to hit 3 plates, my dead lift is 425 which i hope to get 500. Squat is pretty shitty right now only being 350. If I could get in the mid 400 range I would be happy.

kleaver is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    hcg recommendations
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...ed-08-12-09%29

Thanks to both of you, that clears up a lot of questions.

markiejw is offline Junior Member
    Anytime bro and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by lyons300 View Post
    Ok thanks for the info man..

Sorry thought I posted my stats in the original post

Age 21
    Bf ???
    Weight 157 (currently) usually 165
    Height 5'7
    Been training hard for 6 years

The goals I am looking for is to put on 10lbs of lean mass or more (I have my diet in order), while hoping to drop my BF% (will go get it estimated before the cycle). Right now my bench is at 265, I would love to hit 3 plates, my dead lift is 425 which i hope to get 500. Squat is pretty shitty right now only being 350. If I could get in the mid 400 range I would be happy.
    good luck with your cycle and keep us posted

Thanks bro, I'll be sure to update frequently.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    To young to cycle
    To many compounds for a 2nd cycle,
    tren is for advanced bb'ers and not for a second cycle,
    you need to sort your diet out, you need more base before anabolic 's,
    You also need to do more work on your PCT,
    Stay natural and build a base, learn how to eat to grow and dont loom towards pills and injections for your answer,
    You will lose most of your gains due to your poor diet,
    Go to the diet section and research.

I appreciate your input and will think more about it. But my diet is solid, I get it from a guy I know who has his pro card and is a registered dietitian.

There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus

stpete is offline Banned
    Well said Marcus.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    There isn't an exact age were we all stop developing and growing because this is determined by our genes and DNA, we are all genetically programmed individually and we inherit our genes from our parents. To give an exact age we stop growing would be incorrect because everyone's genetic blueprint is different.The main development of our bodies is up to the age of 21yrs of age but this can vary between individuals. There are parts of our bodies what carry on developing and adjusting slowly up until the age of 25yrs old, an example of this is the brain. The Endocrine system is a part of the brain what is very complex and keeps our bodies in a homeostasis state. Our testosterone levels start raising and roughly peak around 25yrs old and then start to slowly decline, so even though some of us may have stopped growing at the age of 21yrs old, others may still be developing up until the age of 25yrs old.

I have recently spoken to my Endo regarding this matter and he tells me that the HPTA is very sensitive and as many pathways how it regulates the human body, he states steroids disrupt the normal balance of hormones in the body which can cause reversible and irreversible changes at any age but risks are far more if you administrate exogenous androgens during development, this will put you in a very unnatural environment at a crucial time and your hormones should be treated with care especially in the early stages of maturity. The adverse effects can be erratic behaviour of the HPTA and potentially therapy when your older.

I did ask him what age he would think would be the safest as far as risk to damages and he said many endocrinologist suggest full maturation is reached by 25 years of age and this would also give the HPTA time to be established with your natural hormone balance and patterns. I personally feel 24-25yrs old would also be ideal starting point to get bloodwrok drawn to see exact what your natural levels are before starting any kind of cycles and waiting till you have reach your testosterone peak would be a good starting point, for me there is to much evidence over the forums and what I've seen personally over the last 25yrs I've been bodybuilding. Obviously it isn't going to be all 19- 21yr old bodybuilders who suffer side effects what are irreversible but I am edging on the side of caution what age I advice to the newbies.
    Marcus
    Thanks for the info man, I came across similar readings in my research. But if a vet on this board is strongly suggesting me to wait then maybe I should. Thanks a lot again for the info I think I'll just wait a few more years down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by lyons300 View Post
    Thanks for the info man, I came across similar readings in my research. But if a vet on this board is strongly suggesting me to wait then maybe I should. Thanks a lot again for the info I think I'll just wait a few more years down the road.
    Excellent and well done,

Head over to the diet section and do some research on bulking diet, I know you say your diet is dialled in but you can put alot more om that frame than 157lbs. Also take a look in the workout section you may think you know how to break down a muscle but it does take yrs to grasp the correct way and properly attack training.

Best of luck

I'll take your words of wisdom and do more research on dieting and proper training

Thanks again

Floydian is offline Banned
    good luck buddy!

Thread Information