Thread: Sust and Fina?

hully is offline Junior Member

Question Sust and Fina?

Alright bros, I was planning on doing just a straight fina cycle, but I've got the chance to stack it with sust, if I do, I'll be doing 150 mg of fina eod and 250 mg of sust a week. Would this be a descent cycle for me? It's all I can get my hands on. Thanks for any info.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Isn't that too little sustanon to be taking? Up it to 500mg?

I don't know, it's my first cycle so I don't know how much sust to take. I am mainly thinking of taking the sust because of all the talk I've heard of fina dick, I don't need any problems down there, know what I mean...

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    dude if ur on ur first cycle, i definately would not be using fina. fina is not a beginners steroid . its like doing crack before trying weed. then once the crack doesnt get u as messed up, theres nothing to move up to that will be stronger. i would run something like 500mg of test a week and some eq possibly, but i dont know what results u are trying to get so i cant tell u what a good cycle would be. but i would reconsider before doing the fina. btw what part of michigan u from?

Originally posted by Khull_Khuum
    dude if ur on ur first cycle, i definately would not be using fina. fina is not a beginners steroid. its like doing crack before trying weed. then once the crack doesnt get u as messed up, theres nothing to move up to that will be stronger. i would run something like 500mg of test a week and some eq possibly, but i dont know what results u are trying to get so i cant tell u what a good cycle would be. but i would reconsider before doing the fina. btw what part of michigan u from?
    I'm around the Flint area. The goal I am after is a gain of 15-20 pounds. Right now I'm 180 (5'11"). If I'm anywhere between 190 and 200 I'd be extremely satisfied. The only reason I'm doing fina and sust is because thats all I can get, and I already have the fina so I'm gonna do it, but my main ? is if the sust will help with fina dick?

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member

yes

yes, sust will help fina dick. 250 is fine for a beginner, you'll get a good pump without too much water retention. and you'll dick will work better than ever

wimp is offline Associate Member
    i think 250mg is too little. i would run it at 500.

Thread Information