jay007 is offline Associate Member

comming off cycle... PROBLEM.....Help!!!!!

whats up guys i just finished a test ent.500mg. ,eq 400mg.cycle for 10 weeks. i might have a problem getting clomids.....my source fell threw. heres the problem im starting a 5oomg test ent, and 400 mg EQ for ten weeks and winnie eod 50mg with fina 4 pellets dmso in the begining of may. I have already been off for about 3weeks already. im screwed.....should i (a) take 5 dbol a day until may (b) by some over the counter test booster...if so which one and why or (c) your suggestion

tolinka is offline Senior Member
    Well,

First i think you shouldve not gotten on the first cycle at all because you didnt have the clomids handy. Dbol wont haelp you to keep your gains bro, i dont know who told yuo cuh non sense. NEVER! but any over the counter test boosters...even a bigger waste of money then your getting on AAS without clomid...i just say you are screwed, sorry to here that, maybe some one else has a better suggestion here

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree with tolinka here bro...........never start a cycle unless you have all the goods.
    ok, youve heard that enough already, so lets work on your problem. i think you should run a dbol bridge until your next cycle starts. 10mg all in the a.m. until you're ready to go for real. this mimics your natural test boost that you would get in the mornings anyways. it WILL also help you keep some of your gains.
    you can talk to rickson more about this if your in doubt, he's very knowledgable on this topic as well as others.
    dont start your next cycle until you have everything for it......including clomid.

peace bb79

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with all the above stuff but if you must, ZMA, tribula tetris (spelling), EFA's, 6-oxo are probably the best you are going to be able to do for anything to raise natural test levels.

Pain

razor67 is offline Banned
    rule #1..ALWAYS have everything on hand before you start a cycle..

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Big mistake for not buying everything you needed, but too late for that, and now you have learned your lesson.

You have two choices here. One is to just forget the Clomid, and maybe your natural test. will come back slowly, you have already been off for 3 weeks right? If you can get clomid asap within like a week, then do the Clomid. Barbells made a good suggestion about bridging. Depends though, how long are you waiting until you begin your next cycle?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you can not get Clomid - try jumping your systems LH with some Tribulis. You need somehting... and I have had good results with Acetobolan II (MuscleTech) and Tribex (Biotest) when I start to overtrain (lowers testosterone as well)... don't half ass the sups either - take at least a gram of Tribulis ED until you feel more recovered. Obviously, Clomid would have been your better option...

IMO - you might want to try an early morning Dbol (10-15mg based on your current weight in your profile) ... it will be out of your system by the evening and early morning when your body begins to produce endogenous testestosterone. Take once a day, in the morning... preferrably after breakfast to give your system about an hour in the morning without it. The dopamine from Dbol will help with any post cycle depression... 1 gram of Taurine per day will also help you with your inevitable post cycle crash... lessons learned.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah I think you should go with the dbol bridge but I think it is important that people understand the bridge is not a substitute for complete down time and will eventually take its toll.

jay007 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for all your help i was able to get in touch with someone at the gym who can get me clomids...Thank God....I am starting them tonight as soon as i get my hands on them ....thanks bros

killerdice is offline Junior Member
    You can orde online all over the place..... Get some nolva and hcg it works better for me....

Thread Information