Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member

Customs caught me?

It looks like a package from my source in good ole Great Britian might have been intercepted. I live in an apartment complex and I have gotten numerious packages from overseas from my apartment mail room, including a previous one from this source, but today when I went to pickup my mail I recieved a "signature required" slip in my mailbox and says I have to go to the post office to sign for it. I was thinking maybe go there and see it's condition, whether or not there is customs tape wrapped all around it. What should I do?

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Email your source and ask him if it requires a signature. How much is your order for? If it's less than $300, I might just call it a loss and try again. Better than Thou$ands in lawyer fees. Good Luck

BIG-G is offline Banned
    go get ur packadge! I sign for mine when they come UPS ! Done it twice. 2 others they just left. What u think, fbi gonna sit at the post office all day to catch some guy with a few bottles? Common, suck it up and go get ur shit before i do!

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Check to see if he forgot to waive the signature this time. If he says there shouldn't be a signature required i wouldn't sign for it.

If you do end up going to the post office though be aware of your surroundings- keep an eye out for people that seem out of place.

I've gotten from him before, actually this is the second part of my order that I put in not too long ago. He waives the signature. I dunno Big-G... they might be pretty persistant.

By the way, this part of the order probably totals not more than $300. He split up a $650 order into 2 packages and I've gotten the expensive one already. This game sure does get you paranoid!
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 03-18-2003 at 05:07 PM.

He waived the sig and they're telling you you have to sign... hmmm i wouldn't pick it up if it were me.

That is odd though...

Do all USPS packages have tracking numbers? Because this one does, and my last one from him didn't (atleast not on the package)..... Maybe tracking number = sign for it? Does that make sense?
    Last edited by Whoisdaman; 03-18-2003 at 05:14 PM.

That's how it has been in my experience. Last time they did usps with a tracking number i had to sign. Have you asked him if he sent this package differently than your other one though? He would know much better than us what's going on.

adaptations is offline Member
    Ones with a tracking number require a SIG UNLESS they waive it.
    Go and pick it up...your fine bro, dont write it off as a loss.....a waist of gear!!

shit tell me where it is ill go get it if your too chicken to

I e-mailed him, it can sometimes take a while to get a response. My guess is it will probably be okay, but I just want to make sure. I won't be able to pick it up until Friday anyways because of work, so hopefully I can get a response from him before then.

Thanks for the info adaptations, but the prop and clen IS MINE! hehe

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Go get it bro

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Sometimes if the package is to big you have to pick it up. It has happened to me where something was sent in a box where you could have fit a pair of pants. There would have been no way they could have stuffed that into my mail box. One time the signature was waived and the damm postal idot asked me to sign for it, I always say can I see the box to write on it, then I look to see if the signature is waived and tell them no need for my sig. buddy so hand it over!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Originally posted by abstrack
    Sometimes if the package is to big you have to pick it up. It has happened to me where something was sent in a box where you could have fit a pair of pants. There would have been no way they could have stuffed that into my mail box. One time the signature was waived and the damm postal idot asked me to sign for it, I always say can I see the box to write on it, then I look to see if the signature is waived and tell them no need for my sig. buddy so hand it over!!
    That's actually really smart thinking bro. Where on the box would it say that the signature was waived or not?

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Mail is fucked up. I have had to sign for shit sometimes and sometimes not. Its all in how they feel. You should be ok in signing for it though.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    order domestic and eliminate all your paranoia seriously though, what would you do if you went to the post office and saw someone 'out of place'? i see so many freaks and psychos at my branch that scoping it out first would be impossible.

Originally posted by daem
    order domestic and eliminate all your paranoia seriously though, what would you do if you went to the post office and saw someone 'out of place'? i see so many freaks and psychos at my branch that scoping it out first would be impossible.
    That's the price you pay for getting everything 80% off.

"The three wise men contacted me and told me everything is good."

Looks like I can take a breath, the package was sent express. Ahhh, what a relief! Wish I was told this earlier, but ah well.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by BIG-G
    What u think, fbi gonna sit at the post office all day to catch some guy with a few bottles?
    YES! they will - especially if you are in Maryland or possibly Florida - and Albany too - not much else up there for the cops to do

Originally posted by CYCLEON

YES! they will - especially if you are in Maryland or possibly Florida - and Albany too - not much else up there for the cops to do
    haha! It's all been solved, but thanks for the last minute jolt of paranoia cycleon.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    thought you would be ok - but that was to remind everyone not to be to cavalier about such things - some cops do sit there all day to get you once its set up

Thread Information