buffgator is offline king of mass

dealing with tren and loss of cardio.......what helps?

I am currently on a cycle getting ready for a strongman comp. Today is my 4 week mark of this.
    Sust 750mg week 1-12
    tren e 600mg week 1-10
    anadrol 100mg day 1-4(never doing that again!)
    the contest is on week 10 and requires lots of athletic and cardio ability.
    My question is what have you guys found to work best to deal with tren killing your cardio? would t3 help at all because i want to take a bit anyway to drop some weight for this contest so that i can be more athletic and fast.

Pac Man is offline Senior Member
    Not taking tren helps :P
    Honestly, nothing that I found really helped. I tried albuterol which helped a bit but it left me depleted and full of cramps.
    Why only 4 days of anadrol ? Sides too much? Tren and athleticism don't go hand in hand. You'll lose endurance, flexibility, pretty much everything that doesn't have to do with picking up shit way too heavy for you will be on the down fall.
    Man I love tren

oops i ment week 1-4 on that anadrol , but yeah i hated the anadrol!! sounds like ill just have to try to make the best out of it. Im doing 30min cardio 6 days a week and 4 weeks out ill start doing sprints twice a week.

Well look at it this way. If you can push yourself to do 30 min of cardio on tren than when you come off the effort you'll have to put into doing that same routine will seem like nothing. I have a love hate relationship with both adrol and tren so I feel ya on that one.

yeah the strength i have in just 4 weeks is unreal, however the lethargy and back pumps are killing me. i can't even shower and shave without getting crippling back pumps. what about t3 does it help improve athletic ability at all? what would be a realistic dose? im 313lbs right now and to clean up my diet, do cardio and take some t3 i would hope to compete 290-295.

No idea, never used T3.
    Hit up some taurine, for your weight I'd say 8gs would be a good start, toss in a little potassium as well and stay hydrated. It should help with the back pumps.

bump for advice on t3

RoidReaper is offline Member
    Tren sucks with cardio. Id say just run some clen with the tren and eat very clean. Fat should come off.

Hell, i just eat clean and fat comes off with no cardio.

My worry is my blood pressure is high and so I dont want to take clen , I could be wrong but I thought that t3 doesnt increase bp much? Im trying to learn the balance in eating. I swear I can only eat radically to gain weight or to lose it but have a hard time finding a middle ground

Donjuice is offline Junior Member
    Im in week 7 , 750 mg Test E 400 mg Tren 600 mgs weekly & you sound like me...built for power. Im.5 10 " 247 lbs. Radically diet changes Give you the results we seek. Im losing fat and adding muscle. But My problem is the consistancy of the diet. Im good for 4 days suck for 1, suck for 2, solid for 3. I just love to eat.
    I don't have a compound answer for you , well caffien & Ephedra get me twacked so I have to stay moving.
    I do long sprints 75-100 yards intervals. Jumping rope, Hoping steps front wards backs & laterial. Hope drills and short 3 mile jogs doing sets of pushups every 1/4 mile. 1-2 times a week on top of a simple why bother 15 min of cardio before smashing the weights. All of these push my cardio limit while actively keeping my heart rate up.

I look forward to how I'm going to set up for the next 8 week cardio fat loss push when I drop the Tren @ week 10.
    Hell I'mgoing to miss the crazy F' ing dreams 3 times a night.

Good luck Big Man !

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    you can always taper the dose to a suitable amount that will effectively keep the gains going while effectively improving your cardiovascular training.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i found that my cardio stamina actually increased the further along i got into the cycle. at first i could barely do 20mins cardio but by weeks 4-5 i was a back upto 45mins...strange who knows.. however i would fatique easily while weight training.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    I guess it depends on the cardio youre doing also. I dont do stamina building cardio, just target heart rate and Tren never messed with that. I just sweat more

MastaMan is offline Associate Member
    Depending how serious you are about this strongman competition, and how much risk you want to take, you might consider adding in EPO

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    For some reason I have been gaining in Cardio with Tren E. Weird I guess but can easily push to an hour of running/elip/bike and a good 30 minutes of swimming/boxing. Guess it just effects everyone different. I'm also only using 250mg a week though.

Thread Information