Sustanon250 @ 250mgs/every 4 days weeks 1-10
    Thai D-bol @ 25mgs/day weeks 1-4
    Arimidex @ .5mgs/e.o.d weeks 1-10
    Clomid weeks 13-16

Is this enough?

MDMA is offline Banned
    Heh.

250mg of Sust = 1ml or 1CC

Im sure you can figure it out from here...

Madmax is offline Senior Member

Re: Is tihs enough for this cycle??

Originally posted by leelee_69
    <b><u>I have:</b></u>

sustenon 10ml, thais dbol X 100, arimidex 10ml and 24 clomid tabs

<b><u>For the following Cycle:</b></u>

Sustanon250 @ 250mgs/every 4 days weeks 1-10
    Thai D-bol @ 25mgs/day weeks 1-4
    Arimidex @ .5mgs/e.o.d weeks 1-10
    Clomid weeks 13-16

Is this enough?

i thought people told you this wasnt a good cycle....

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...221#post436221

why do you insist on running it the wrong way....your running to low of doses, and sust shouldnt be used unless you shoot eod or at 750mg/week....so get some cyp or enathate and deca or eq.....Madmax....

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    You do NOT have enough juice bro. Get some more, and then rethink it all out bro.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If that's all you have you could go 250mg a week and 20mg of d-bol for 25 days. You need 12 more clomid. Your diet needs to right on or it's a waste. Had a friend that did this cycle and gained 17lbs, in 8 weeks, but his diet was in order. In hind sight he wishes he would of run enan or cyp.

If your looking for another answer, you need to get more gear.

JohnnyB

leelee_69 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

I'm all up for buying more gear. How much more do you recommend?

My diet will be in order, I don't want to go into too much detail, but it will be fine, same with my training.

How much more gear will I need to run this cycle properly?

jammergsxr is offline Member
    How much more gear will I need to run this cycle properly? [/B][/QUOTE]
    You are not ready for any cycle whats so ever!!!If you can't figure out how much gear you need for a simple cycle I doubt if you can read the syringe for the correct dosage your gonna stick in your ass.You need another 6 months of reading and studying this board!Slow down,learn,then do it right!

Bull shit. I'm perfectly ready for this cycle, physically and mentally.

I'm just buying the gear for now. I can learn how to 'read a syringe and stick it in my ass' correctly later, since I don't plan on running the cycle for a couple of months, anyway.

It doesn't take 6 months to learn about proper dosages.

Slypknot is offline Member
    Leelee....<shaking head> - bro you're not working too well on making friends and influencing people.

Bottom line - and I think this where most bro's come from - if you aren't willing to take the time to map out a first time/good cycle...then you aren't ready for AS.

It's simple, like trying to plan out a food diet. You learn how much your body needs (by research) then map out when to eat based on your body's needs - then you go shopping for food. AS is just like this...need to figure out your goals, what your body needs, what the lifespan is of each AS and then map out what you'll need. It might take some time but for most of us it's fun/exciting.

OR - you could simply do a search for 'first time cycle' and you'll find hundreds using the exact same ingredients as what you already have (just in higher doses).

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    You should do more research before you post more threads...
    As for your cycle goes.... It sucks.... You dont have enough Sust to shoot it every 4 days, and 250 a week of Sust wont cut it.. If you are gonna run low doses, I suggest you get some Test instead of Sust. You can also stack the test and dbol with something else.. However, I'm not gonna sit here and give you all the answers.. If you do some research you will find them in no time at all..

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Research

I already know what kinds of cycles will help give me very good gains for the first time around, and I happened to choose this one, all facts considered it seemed to be nice and convenient and a good way to introduce myself to gear.

As far as more research is concerned, this is all I have left. Making sure I have enough gear to successfully run this cycle. Since I've heard many different opinions on the topic, I just wanted to get some finalization from the board before I begin with this, which I should point out won't be for about two months.

That gives me plenty of research time.

Sorry for coming across as an ass, I just didn't think that 6 months was necessary to research how to stick a needle in my ass, since all the important work has been done already.

Thanks for the comments, all.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    it isn't all about how to stick a needle in your ass. Research everyone is talking about is the type of AAS you are using. How many tests are in sust?? What kind??? What is the half life of each?? Why do I need to do it everyother day??? That is what research will teach you.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    I actually think if you do sust 250mg every 4 days along with dbol that would be a fine first cycle. I don't see why everyone is so against it. I used to think if you couldnt shoot sust EOD you should go with a single ester test too, but i've found out that isn't true. You will be fine with sust- assuming you have enough gear to run the cycle you .listed in your first post.

Originally posted by Lift Chief
    I actually think if you do sust 250mg every 4 days along with dbol that would be a fine first cycle. I don't see why everyone is so against it. I used to think if you couldnt shoot sust EOD you should go with a single ester test too, but i've found out that isn't true. You will be fine with sust- assuming you have enough gear to run the cycle you .listed in your first post.
    Yeah, I'm sort of thinking that if my diet and training is in order this should be enough for a first cycle, all else considered.

More drugs aren't necessarily better, but I want to make sure I research this properly before doing anything.

And for everyone - Thanks for the input. The last thing I would do is go ahead with this cycle with any uncertainty.

Talking

bump

Originally posted by JohnnyB
    If that's all you have you could go 250mg a week and 20mg of d-bol for 25 days. You need 12 more clomid. Your diet needs to right on or it's a waste. Had a friend that did this cycle and gained 17lbs, in 8 weeks, but his diet was in order. In hind sight he wishes he would of run enan or cyp.

If your looking for another answer, you need to get more gear.

JohnnyB
    Did he want to run enan seperately or stack it with the compounds he was already using?

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    true, everyone always says that on your first cycle dont overdo it........right? Well finnally someone is just asking if its ok and everyone is saying its not enough. Keywords: FIRST CYCLE

Thread Information