mx747 is offline Associate Member

Some advise on this cycle please

test c 200mgs e5d week1-12
    dbol 20 mgs ed week 1-4
    hcg 250 iu 2 x week 1-12
    pct
    clomid 50mgs ed week 1-2
    25mgs ed week 3-5

I havn't cycled in at least five years . In the past have had great results with minimal dosages. I leaning towards just doing the test alone but I have the other gear on hand so I figured Id give it a try.

stats: 35
    170lbs
    bf: havent checked latley but very low.
    training :10years strength/ endurance ,no body building
    Thinking about 6months of cross fit (looks intense)
    diet: Not as clean as it should be , I pretty much eat anything in front of me. Ive always been a vary hard gainer. Ive been blessed at least so far with a rediculose metabolizm.

goals: have always been lean and mean but every once in a while I just like to feel supernatural . Thats the only reason for this cycle. just being honest. Please critique. Please advise on the test dosage . Is every 5d too far apart for levels? Thanks every one.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would recomend every three days. Technically Test C can be doesed once a week but that will cause a rise and fall in levels. That dose is a total of 280mg per week. Little low, I would bump to at least 300mg, and if you have cycled before might try 400-500.

What cycels have you ran in the past?

Hcg is good except I would bump to 500ius every three days starting the last two weeks of the injections and run that up to PCT

The PCT is kinda weak, I would add nolva. Have you had success with that PCT in the past?
    Last edited by gymfu; 06-02-2011 at 07:35 AM.

MastaMan is offline Associate Member
    A word of advice I've frequently seen on this forum from the big guns is to cut your cycle down to 8 weeks, because that is about the time which it stops being effective anyways

Quote Originally Posted by MastaMan View Post
    A word of advice I've frequently seen on this forum from the big guns is to cut your cycle down to 8 weeks, because that is about the time which it stops being effective anyways
    I dissagree with the short cycle plan, I'm sure it depends on the person; but for me on a test cycle it takes about 5-6 weeks before it's in full effect. 2-3 weeks is not enough time to get anywhere and not worth doing the cycle IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    I dissagree with the short cycle plan, I'm sure it depends on the person; but for me on a test cycle it takes about 5-6 weeks before it's in full effect. 2-3 weeks is not enough time to get anywhere and not worth doing the cycle IMO.
    That sounds like logical reasoning, I imagine you'd be considerably more suppressed after 12weeks though.

Ive cycled four times in the past . Always test only . Added deca once. Always had nolva on hand but never needed it. Not prone to gyno at all. Test dose was Always 200-250mgs twice a week. Always had awsome results but sufferd a bit of acne (probably diet related) Being that its been a while I figured Id try a lower dose.

That sounds like logical reasoning, I imagine you'd be considerably more suppressed after 12weeks though.
    That is true, I would like to think that a good recovery is possiable after longer cycles, but the tell the truth I'm strugling to recover from my last now. I blame it on the prohormones and androstine I used heavly in my late teens and yearly 20s. I was dumb and thought that if its legal to buy then it's safe.

all cycles were 12 week

Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    That is true, I would like to think that a good recovery is possiable after longer cycles, but the tell the truth I'm strugling to recover from my last now. I blame it on the prohormones and androstine I used heavly in my late teens and yearly 20s. I was dumb and thought that if its legal to buy then it's safe.
    Snap i'm glad you mentioned that, i have some h drol on hand that is just a temptation but i am afraid to damage my endocrine system like you think you did... i always hear about how you shouldn't but then there's people like arnold who have been juicing since they were 16 and as far as i know they suffered no ill effects

Snap i'm glad you mentioned that, i have some h drol on hand that is just a temptation but i am afraid to damage my endocrine system like you think you did... i always hear about how you shouldn't but then there's people like arnold who have been juicing since they were 16 and as far as i know they suffered no ill effects
    Well I assure you Arnold has suffered consequences, I'm sure he is on TRT..................he's still a bad ass though.

He might have had to go on TRT even if he had started when he was 25 though, what with the sheer amount of drugs he has done over the years, regardless of age

Thread Information