GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member

7 shots - 4 spots Help

Hey Bros,

I'm almost embarrased to ask this but here goes....

Up until my last cycle I have always had someone else shoot me(the products I was using allowed for 1 or 2 injections a week so it was not a prob to get someone to shoot me). BUT, Recently I started fina and am doing it every day 75mg. It was a miracle for me to actually start injecting myself anywhere ( I HATE needles), I started my fina cycle shooting delts only. After doing about 10 days left to right on delts I knew I had to start doing somewhere else. So after fighting myself for about 2hrs NO JOKE, I shot my quads.

I am now basically able to do my delts and quads. So I have 4 spots....

My question is...are these four spots enough for me to do 7 shots a week?? I figure for example Monday L Delt, Tues R Delt, Wed L Quad, Thurs R Q, Fri L Delt, Sat R delt, Sun either Quad.

I know this sounds silly but I really have a hard time shooting myself and these 4 spots are all I got at least for know. What do you guys think?

Also, since the quad area is larger, is it better to shoot the quads when I have to double up that week? Can I just shoot a different part of the quads, would that count as a seperate spot??

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by GrowPhaster; 03-18-2003 at 07:38 PM.

adaptations is offline Member
    throw it in your ass....

no but really.....start shooting in your gutes

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    i had 14 spots for my shots. Chest, Shoulder, Bi, Tri, theigh, Ass, Calf on each side. 25g 1" or 1.5" in glute. Worked real well... each site had a 14 day rest...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    It is hard to shoot the ass, but if you can do it, go for it, personally I don't like using one hand to do injections, but sometimes u got no choice. Delts, quads, biceps and calfs, are probably the easiest ones to do I think. BUT, the way you have it worked out should be fine. I do M/W/F shots, and I ONLY do my quads, and I keep going back and forth. As long as there is a 3-4 day BREAK inbetween, you should be fine.

big swoll is offline Member
    terinox---i thought everybody started shooting themselves in the glutes...guess i learn something new everyday

GrowPhaster is offline Junior Member
    Thanks bros,

I don't like using one hand for injections either, that is why I haven't been able to do glutes (don't ask me how I can do delts). I have hard time keeping steady if I don't use both hands. But anyway, last night I hit my right calf, no problem.

That brings me to 6 spots just like that! I guess that will be OK.

I hit the outside of my calf as per spotinjections, can you hit the inside too?

Thanks!!!!
    GP

Thread Information