girlboxer is offline Female Member

Ready For New Cycle ..but??????????

Hello all how have you all been hope all great.. sorda took a break from on here didn't feel the love any more LOL /// any way here it goes it has now been 6 weeks off winnie and have this cycle that i think is going to be next ... check it out let me know .. remember first time injectibles... here is the cycle ....
    Weeks 1-4 1 amp primo depot/week (100mg/amp), 1/2 amp Deca Durab/week (200mg/amp)

Week 5-7 nothing

weeks 8-10 1/2 amp deca dura/week,two tabs/day winnie(2mg/tabs)

week 11
    3 tabs/day winnie

week 12
    3 tabs winnie / day
    Last edited by Pete235; 03-19-2003 at 06:48 AM.

dansteelman is offline Member
    Go with QV! Great stuff! Im not too sure about the primo, but they way you have it writtin out is hard to read. Can you write in ths format

Deca weeks 1-?
    Winny weeks ?-?
    Primo 1-?

Thanks, we will be able to help better this way. By the way, did you ever PM WendyWorksout? She can be a great help to you! Also try primodonna, shes a female mod who knows her stuff so i hear!

razor67 is offline Banned
    cant give out that kind of info on here.
    but if your looking for a brand to check into besides ttokkyo try QV.
    peace

i assume you are trying to say

Primo 1-4 100MG
    Deca 1-4 200MG
    weeks 5-7 ??? Nothing? Why?
    Deca 8-10 200MG week
    Winny 8-10 4MG ED
    Winny 11-12 6MG ED

I hope this is correct. Im wondering why your dosage doesnt remain constant through the whole thing? If its due to money issues, you need to save more money and purchase a full cycle IMO. Why waste the money you spend on this cycle if the dosage wont give you results? I would run something like this

Primo 1-8 100MG week
    Deca 1-10 200 mg week
    Winny 10-14 10-15mg ed

Keep in mind, using these you are likely to lose hair, your voice WILL change and your clit will get larger and swollen but usually will reduce close to normal after cycle. But hey, at least you dont have to worry about gyno BTW, these dosages are taken from the fine women at Female AB

Another thing to consider, You may want to try the short acting version of durabolin to see how well you tolerate sides...If you start the long acting and you start to get bad sides, they wont even finish getting worse for a few weeks down the road. Also, excess facial hair is almost a definate as well. My wife does AS (test, winny, eq, GH) and has experianced quite a few sides, just not bad enough to make her quit!

Well... okay i will probobly go with the cycle that you had mentioned sounds better ... i was on winnie tabs for 6 weeks at 5mg a day didn't notice a thing till the last 2 weeks on it like skin was really tight and muscular hardness defenetly can tell the difference from not being on it ... so also this would be my first injectible too ...how is the correct way to do it ...
    Last edited by Pete235; 03-19-2003 at 06:49 AM.

QV ??????????????? message me if you have to ...

go to www.spotinjections.com Shoot me a PM, I'll help you out

freakzilla is offline New Member
    here's a suggestion on a good cycle if you can get the necessary gear,
    it should be relatively safe, low side effects, also i would stay away from the deca girl boxer, but to each there own, side effects might not be pleasant with deca, here's what i would suggest,

primo 100mg/week 1-8
    anavar tabs 20mg daily

i would substitute the anavar for the winny if possible

sorry let me lay that out better

primo amp 100mg weekly weeks 1-8
    anavar tabs 20mg daily weeks 1-8

a little gh would be nice also if you can get it.

1-3 iu daily depending on your weight and body comp, thats if your looking for a fat burning effect or just to enhance the cycle

okay now i am all confused ........................what is better cycle and anavar what does that do wand what is wrong with deca ...

Deca has many bad sides...look at my post above about side effects

deca can have masculinazation effects at almost any dose, try to stick with the anabolics and less androgenics ie-test,deca, yes even eq all can have some not so pleasant sides, unless your hell bent on size and can deal with facial hair, acne, and possible hair loss, not to mention other hormonal problems.

stick to some quality anabolics with few sides, and train your ass off, i'm sure you will be pleased with the results. good luck

i train 6 days boxing and lifting so what do you sugest as far as a cycle .. remember this will be my first inject cycle only was on winnie 5 mg tabs for 6 weeks and am now alomost over my 6 weeks off so now i need to start a new cycle what do you sugest... the cycle that i has written but what do i substatute the deca with .....

here's my suggestion,

100mg amp of primo weekly weeks 1-8
    20mg daily anavar tabs weeks 1-8

this should give you really good lean muscle gain, burn fat, and help with endurance.

sustitute the primo for the deca , i'm sure you will be glad you did, let me know what you think

so no deca just primo .......... added with anavar .... should i bulk more first before i cut ... i have pics on the member pics.. check it out let me know ..

i did check out your pics, you definetly have good genetics and should do really well with the cycle i suggested, you have the necessary tools it's all in how you use them, remember though its not just anabolics, its also dedication to your diet and training regimen, if you want to cut up i would suggest 1 gram of protein per lb of bodyweight, fiberous carbs, lots of water 1-2 gallons a day. cardio in am on empty stomach, boxing and lifting with 1 minute rest intervals between sets. be careful also not to overtrain, there is a tendancy to do that when your anabolics, you need time for recuperation. you seem to have alot of drive, stick with it!
    also your pictures did show decent improvement especially in the legs, stick to cardio and cutting cycles, in the long run it will be beneficial to you all the way around.

keep up the good work and bust your ass, you'll get were you want to be.

good luck to you. pm me if you need any more info

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Don't do deca , if some thing goes wrong(side effects) it takes 3 weeks to get out of your system. By that time side effects could be irreversible. I'm not very knowledgeable on AAS for women. But I know deca at 200mg, 100mg of primo and 105mg of winny a week is too much for your first time, if I'm wrong I'm sorry. But for a first cycle of injectables, go slow to see how you react to the AAS. Primo has minimal side effects, start at 50mg a week, if you add anavar don't go over 10mg ed, but I'd run this by the women here and see what they say.

JohnnyB

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Girlboxer all the PM's I am sure you are getting from people who can "help" you out are more than likely scammers. I would delete them and not order from them.

thank you .. so they cycle that i had started with is wrong dosage for the first time inject? i was on winnie for 6 weeks but at 5mg a day tabs took off 6 weeks so now im ready for another on ... cycle samples would be great so if you all have any cycle idieas it would be great thanks you all so much ...

okay so every one should i take week 5-10 off of just take primo and deca for weeks 1-8 instead of just week 1-4 thanks

NO deca

JohnnyB

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    I would not touch deca with a 10ft poll... the risk of sides are wayyyy too much! I AM A POWERLIFTER and I am using primo for the shape and anavar for the strenght. and believe me it works great! If you want to add some size, winny is doing a good job. There is no rush, take your time... it's not a game, you will have to live with the consequence for the rest of your life if it turns badly...
    PM me if you need more info!!

LG
    I don't beleive in luck, only work can bring us to reach the top!

destroying angle is offline Junior Member
    If winny worked for you why dont you do 10mg winny. I think that short cycles are best for women so I would do

10mg winny week 1-6

Women are very sensative to AAS sides show up without warning. Winny is out of your system in a day so the sides will go away fast.

Dont do deca !!!!!

i think i am going to put anavar inplace of deca what do you all think

I think you'd be a lot safer. I think it's a good decision.

JohnnyB

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Little Girl
    I would not touch deca with a 10ft poll... the risk of sides are wayyyy too much! I AM A POWERLIFTER and I am using primo for the shape and anavar for the strenght. and believe me it works great!
    Testify!!!

LG is right. I have seen the effects of var and primo on her and you would be very happy with the same.

D

sausage is offline Banned

HEY!

I'll be starting a cycle soon! Tell me what to get!

sausage!!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would stick with freakzilla's cycle or work with winny again, someone you might want to talk to is Jenna--One hell of a transformation for her and she only ran 2 winny cycles. check out her pics and pm her, she might be able to give you some tips?? for your second cycle?? umm be carefull and stick with low side effect gear. No need to go balls out and turn into she-ra
    abstrack@protonmail.com

well im screwed can't find primo to get........ deca no prob primo is the problem ...so do you think i should do anavar instead of deca ... really no to worried about sides as long as i don't start growing things i shouldn't be ..LOL winnie i had no sides .. so maybe im a lucky one .. now finding it is the tricky part .. why is it that like me i have never done drugs like weed and crap like that but it is so easy to get .. some thing that you smoke to make you act stupid and hungry ..but to get something that helps build muscles is like finding a needle in a hay stack ..does that make sence to any one ... just thaught i would ask ...

Thread Information