bparks19 is offline New Member

Just a few prohormone questions relating to steroids

Hey Guys,

I have recently heard a few people where im from taking a prohormone as some what of a kick start for a cycle...they would take a cycle of prohormone for a month or so then jump right into a cycle of steroid .

Just wondering some opinions on this as i am oblivious to any knowledge on prohormones.

any info would be great

Addictive is offline Associate Member
    It's usually running it in conjunction to the cycle.
    like taking test for 1-12 Wks and taking m-drol for 1-4wks with it. Since it takes a few weeks for test to "kick in"

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bparks19 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I have recently heard a few people where im from taking a prohormone as some what of a kick start for a cycle...they would take a cycle of prohormone for a month or so then jump right into a cycle of steroid .

Just wondering some opinions on this as i am oblivious to any knowledge on prohormones.

any info would be great
    Treat most of these like you would any other oral AAS,,,these are just essentially 'designer' orals.
    I would definitely use some additional testosterone in conjunction with their use.

bparks19 is offline New Member
    so essentially they could just replace something like d bol or anadrol ...if so would you reccommended one over the other?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    i loved superdrol when i tired it a few years ago. i did a log on here if u want to check it out. that being said, i would never touch a ph again. for starters there is so much turnover with them, labs could just be throwing whatever in there. second, i hated feeling so lethargic and the headaches sucked. i dont get those sides from even anadrol

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve View Post
    i loved superdrol when i tired it a few years ago. i did a log on here if u want to check it out. that being said, i would never touch a ph again. for starters there is so much turnover with them, labs could just be throwing whatever in there. second, i hated feeling so lethargic and the headaches sucked. i dont get those sides from even anadrol
    Number_Twelve, I don't know where you get your gear from, but most people get black market gear. There is always a risk of the labs throwing whatever in that too.
    The thing that sucks about mdrol is the back pumps, but I'm considering using this one for a future cycle instead of Dbol . I got better gains off mdrol in the past. But OP, don't be fooled by mdrol, it is not a prohormone. It's an actual steroid and it'll shut you down real good too. It's was just sold as a dietary supplement (I don't know of any stores that still sell this stuff).

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    exactly. it gets sold as a dietary supplement, ppl dont know what they are taking, few months later is banned, new product with similar name and a few different carbon molecules attached gets developed and viola we have a new ph!!
    what your failing to mention is the harsh sides (much harsher than reg orals) that a lot of ppl get. in my experience it was high blood pressure, lethargy, headaches (from the high bp likely), and harsh bacne. I also got strong as hell in a very short time. But I would rather something that I feel good taking, not something that makes me feel like shit for the duration

and what you said at first about labs throwing whatever in is exactly why I use a lab i trust and has a great rep, and even then i refilter it.

exactly. it gets sold as a dietary supplement, ppl dont know what they are taking, few months later is banned, new product with similar name and a few different carbon molecules attached gets developed and viola we have a new ph!!
    what your failing to mention is the harsh sides (much harsher than reg orals) that a lot of ppl get. in my experience it was high blood pressure, lethargy, headaches (from the high bp likely), and harsh bacne. I also got strong as hell in a very short time. But I would rather something that I feel good taking, not something that makes me feel like shit for the duration

and what you said at first about labs throwing whatever in is exactly why I use a lab i trust and has a great rep, and even then i refilter it.
    Well when you're buying something on the black market, there is no guarantee what you bought is legit. It might even look exactly like a legit product and still be a fake. That's not to say you shouldn't take anything from the black market, but don't assume anything either.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Well when you're buying something on the black market, there is no guarantee what you bought is legit. It might even look exactly like a legit product and still be a fake. That's not to say you shouldn't take anything from the black market, but don't assume anything either.
    thats true. but what you said applies to all supplements and especially prohormones. they are completely unregulated.

thats true. but what you said applies to all supplements and especially prohormones. they are completely unregulated.
    It's definitely a jungle out there. I tend to trust the supplement and prohormone manufacturers though a little more than my neighbourhood drug dealer though. It's probably misplaced trust, but still.

^ very true

in conclusion for the OP, from my experience, i would rather a standard oral AAS over a ph at this point.

Thread Information