Thread: prep-h

bigdude100 is offline New Member

prep-h

bought some today, i read on here a lot of guys use it to make there nips hard before they go to the beach and what not...i dunno what im doin wrong but its not workin for me. what should i do? also i was gonna use it on my lower abs to get some more definition. how long should i use it for if i want the best results for next week, should i be using it all this week or just next. sorry if this is in the wrong section i wasnt sure where to put it.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    i hear if you rub it on and go sit in th sun you can lose water. don't know if its fact or fiction...

freakzilla is offline New Member
    i don't know abou the nips bro, but i have heard a little on its thermogenic effects on the abs, here's what i heard to do, put some prep-h on the stubborn fat areas around your abs and hip area, wrap with saran wrap and one of those waist reduction belts, put on some sweats and do your cardio with it in the am on empty stomach, from what i heard it should pull some water from the area and help with a thermogenic effect on the area you apply it. try it and pm me to let me know how it works out.

dansteelman is offline Member
    If You do you use gel not creme...let us know, Im interested to hear!

i think that the gel might make the nips hard.....anybody know anything about the gel compared to the cream on this? Hopefuly i dont go and waste another 9 dollars.....keep in mind im more worried about the nips being hard then losign water wieght.

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I don't get it you want to make your nips hard.....why ? Try an ice cube that should work !

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    If you want to lose fat in stubborn areas, wouldn't yohimburn be better than an ass cream?

popa is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Ozzy
    I don't get it you want to make your nips hard.....why ? Try an ice cube that should work !
    I also wanna know why...its not a new trend is it

yeh its kind of a wierd subject but i have gyno and/or puffy nips so when there hard i look normal, and when there not i look like i have tits. and id like to go shirtless because ive been workin my ass of and look good besides the nips....sorry if its wierd?!

Thread Information