musclemanuk is offline New Member

Aburaihan test , real or fake?

Im confused about this stuff . seem to be alot of confusion on whats fake & whats not with some pharma gear these days. I hear for example batch 7022 was a typical example of fake with light dot matrix print.Heard some complaining running it for weeks and not gain anything. Also not sure if the new batches have different style logo o not. is the teacup logog meant to have a handle , also is the Aburaihan print meant to be different shade to the rest of the print ?? im kind of confused. Im sure someone here must be an expert on this stuff

here ive posted 3 of my ampoules. as you can note the one on the left is batch 8024, and the other two batch 8026. Also dont know why but the far right one is slightly shorter in height but it has same amount of oil as the rest. also other detail i can add, their is etched break line directly under the black dot & the bottom of ampoule is concave & the oil is medium thickness
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aburaihan test , real or fake?-juice004.jpg   Aburaihan test , real or fake?-juice003.jpg   Aburaihan test , real or fake?-juice002.jpg   Aburaihan test , real or fake?-juice001.jpg  

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive never used ugs or mail order but from what I understand the glass is not nearly as important as the amount that is inside. One dead giveaway of bunk gear is filled to different levels. If your source is trusted then use it. If you really want to know get your blood work done before you start and again 4 weeks later. If that doesnt tell you nothing will.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I have read a lot on these amps.Mostly on another forum.One of the things that was brought up.They measure by weight.Beacuse you aint the 1st you bring this up.Now if this is true or not.I dont know.But I here you can check on the batch# some how.Good luck.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    looks good to me. i have seen a lot of them too

thank you peeps. more views welcomed

also ive seen in another thread someone posted another batch and the logo , has like a handle and the aburaihan print is darker than the rest of the prints. mine aint like that. is this ok , or bad sign??
    Last edited by musclemanuk; 06-05-2011 at 12:01 PM.

any more views?

Thread Information