Wezul is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Why use test with trenebolone?

First, I heard its a good idea to use test with fina, Why?? Second, Is 75mg of tren EOD enough for my second cycle? I am going to stack it with 50 mg winnyED and 37.5mg refovit Dbol ED.

freakzilla is offline New Member
    a popular stack lately has been tren /prop/winny, a couple guys i know are growing like weeds on this cycle, the reason for the test is to help you balance out the tren, even though it is highly androgenic it is in the 19 nortest class, same as deca , the test prop should even everything out with some nice gains in lean dense mass, heres a suggestion,

75mg tren ED weeks 1-6
    50mg test prop ED weeks 1-4
    50mg ED winny weeks 4-8

have some bromo/nolvadex or proviron or arimidex on hand to battle sides, also some clomid weeks 8-12

should get nice gains from this, let me know what you think

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    like 1000 posts on this subject bro, use the search button to collect more info for yourself in the future instead of asking something like this...

the main reasons test is incorporated into ANY cycle is because it helps dramatically for gains and also lets you function properly downstairs. some bros don't experience fina or deca dick without test, however i recommend it regardless purely from a gains standpoint.

75mg should be ED, not EOD to see great results, especially if you are not going to run any prop.

only run the winny for 5 or 6 weeks, and the dbol for 4 if you plan to do it. i would kickstart a cycle like this by frontloading prop as to minimize bloat and water retention while getting comparable gains to dbol. once again, im telling u to use the search button because all of this info is just a few keystrokes and clicks away.

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Running tren give some guys the dreaded finadick so the test is thrown in to compensate for the impitence factor as well as gains.

Wezul is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the info, so definetly get another bottle of tren and bump it up ... but to what 75 ED or 150 EOD..???

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    go with ED, you'll be alot happier.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    if your going to run fina for a short cycle, make it 8 weeks.

you will hate yourself if you only run fina six weeks. tren takes about 2-3 weeks to be in full effect, if you run it 6 weeks you get a big three weeks of on time.

try the search button, i personally am on about 90% of threads on the subject. hehe ok so im obsessed.

the golden rule to juice, RESEARCH IT. we are not messing around with the latest supplement. these are substances which, sometimes arent even for humans.

care and information is what is needed, not just a nice bank account.
    Learn to ROTATE sites, be clean and use smart.

sorry for the mini rant, i just found out that someone i know never rotates locations and his legs are nasty looking. DONT DO THIS!

www.spotinjections.com

thanks for the vent time hehe

Thread Information