LiftHeavyEatClen is offline New Member

Anavar standalone cycle...

I know very well that it's high recommended to use test as a base for any cycle but out of curiosity would it really be a waste to do a standalone var cycle without test?

R1Guy is offline New Member
    No, I just finished an Anavar only cycle.
    I ran it on a whim, just to see how I would react to it.
    The results were nice. At 40-50mg/day, I gained a considerable amount of strength (75lbs added to all main lifts), lost a small amount of sub-q fat, and maintained the same weight.
    I would definitely run this cycle again, but I would up the dosage to at least 60mg a day.

But the gains were all in conjunction with good eating, cardio, and hard workouts.

Very interesting.

I have a phenominal diet and I lift 6 days a week. I don't do any cardio though but I maintain my bodyfat rather well.

Have you noticed muscle gains? Any measurements? Weight before and after? How long was teh cycle?

What kind of Var did you use? And are you doing PCT?

Thanks!

Weight stayed the same before and after cycle. I stayed around 218lbs.
    I didnt notice much in size, but literally EVERYONE is asking if Im using steroids . I visited my parents the other day, and I havnt seen them in about 8 weeks. The first thing my dad asked was if I was using steroids.

The cycle was 5 weeks, 40-50mg/day. Since anavar does not convert to estrogen, I will not use nolva for PCT.
    However, I am currently on a light PCT of clomid... Although my libido did not drop much at all.

I assume that you still gained some muscle mass especially if you lost fat. Would you cycle it again without test?

Yes, I would run it again. Just at a higher dosage.

porsche is offline New Member
    Bro Email me I can give you all the details and everything you need to know on a Anavar alone cycle dosages everything where to buy etc. [email protected]

Thread Information