Thread: Pyramiding

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member

Pyramiding

Ok here's my story:

I'm on week 2 of dbol cycle now taking 20mg/day... now i know you all thinking "what an idiot" but i don't have any clomid and we wont get into why (though I'm still trying to get some)

so me quesiton is: will pyramiding help my body return to normal test levels? i'm thinking of doing this:

week 1 - 15/mg/day, week 2 - 20mg, week 3 - 25mg, week 4 - 30mg, week 5 - 25, week 6 - 20, week 7 - 15

Is this gonna help my body adapt to normal test levels? or should i pyramid right down to 5mg a day??

thanks guys, appreciate all help

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    pyramiding wont help you restore natural test levels, and also a dbol only cycle will do more harm than good IMO. dbol shuts down natural test production, it aromatizes very easily, and you will lose all your gains. my advice is either stop right now, or find yourself some test, run that at 400 mg EW and then finish up with clomid. i dont know what to tell you bro. actually, i retract that last statement. dont get any more AS, just stop and research more, you will be alot better off. good luck and god bless.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What I would do is lower dosages to 10mg a day taken in the morning. It will allow some restoration of HPTA function without going through all the negatives of low test.

A dbol only cycle with no clomid. Not a very well thought out cycle.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Definitely research more and make sure you have everything before you start, including clomid. You will find that pyramiding is not really necessary. After you've done lots of research, I might recommend this to a first time cycler...

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 35mg ed
    Weeks 1-10 Test 500mg/wk
    Weeks 1-10 EQ or Deca 400mg/wk
    Week 13 Clomid Therapy

Nolvadex on hand, and make sure to have everything before you start.

Billmister is offline Member
    i would say... Don't take shit, untill you have all in hand. It's better for you and for recovery. Sure you can do what rickson said and take 10mg in the morning of dbol and that should help out, but you need clomid. type in "C L O M I D" in the search button and you will see why clomid is so important in a cycle. Most if not everyone on this board will tell you. DOn't start a cycle untill you have EVERYTHING you need. EX: clomid, nolvadex , bromo if needed, SYRINGES, etc. I new a cycle that wanted to start his cycle. had everything but syringes. ??? beats me

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by Rickson
    What I would do is lower dosages to 10mg a day taken in the morning. It will allow some restoration of HPTA function without going through all the negatives of low test.

A dbol only cycle with no clomid. Not a very well thought out cycle.
    I agree.

Don't be so quick to jump in if you not sure what's in there.

JohnnyB

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    i'v eonly been on it 8 days now (15-20mg),,,,, so should i just cut it out straight up or should i take 10mg/day for a while (and how long)?

thanks for the help

PS I know I am the stupidest bitch in this whole forum, it was peer pressure i swear

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by RP7

PS I know I am the stupidest bitch in this whole forum, it was peer pressure i swear
    No, you would have been the stupidest bitch in the forum if you did your cycle without asking. You did the right thing.

Pain

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by painintheazz

No, you would have been the stupidest bitch in the forum if you did your cycle without asking. You did the right thing.

Pain
    I agree, you did the right thing.

JohnnyB

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Hey I think you should go to the vitamin store and get some TRIBULEX (spell) (BIOTEST)makes it and DHEA they work similar to CLOMID but definatly not as good BETTER than Nothing!!!!! BE MORE PROACTIVE not REACTIVE!!!!!!!!! READ more theres alot of knowledge in here !!!! USE THAT SEARCH button any word put it in search through the shit pull out GEM! Its alot of work but , so is taking ANABOLICS, there not wonder drugs just spring boards towards a higher level of achivement! KNOWLEDGE IS POWE!!!!!! NOTHING a person does is dumb UNLESS you do it TWICE!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information