ChunkDiesel is offline New Member

Gyno or just parinoia

I am currently running my first cycle. It consisted of 4 weeks of D-bol at 25mgs a day and Test-C at 500mgs/week for 8 weeks. I have 2 weeks left of my 8 week cycle, although I was considering running an additional 4 weeks of test. Is 6 weeks enough time to develop gyno? I am 24, 6'4'' 245. Roughly 20% BF. I put on 10 lbs while on the D-bol but have lost it all, so I am thinking that the juice might be fake or old. Should I go to my doctor and tell him what the deal is? If I pinch the fat near my nipple and roll it out from under my fingers, it feels like there is a small lump under each one. I never really paid attention to them till recently so I don't know if they were there before and are normal. Nipples aren't itchy, tender or puffy. Any help would be appreciated. Please tell me that I am just being paranoid.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    20% BF is high probability on gyno, if you not see nay results is better to stop, go in PCT and wait for next cycle. My opinion is that you need to lower your bf down on range 12%, its to hard to see any thing on 20%BF. Improve your diet and cardio.

Win369 is offline Associate Member
    i dont think its gyno...if u dont feel any pain or itchy. and i am agree with 38jumper. u cant see anything improved with that number of bf unless just power increased. if u're too lazy to do cardio, do lots of sit up everytime u train. its work very well on me.

ChunkDiesel is offline New Member
    Cardio is not the problem, it's my diet. It's hard to eat on a schedule when you work a fast paced second shift job. I think I will stop the test for now and start my PCT. I will go through a better source next time, the stuff is got now is definitely home brew.

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    I also work a second shift job so i feel you. I know its a little bit harder to keep a good diet on this schedule but its not impossible. I have no problem eating 6 meals a day.

Thread Information