lethalinjection is offline New Member

Next Cycle: Help/Advice

Hey guys, it's been over a year since my last cycle and I'm looking into doing another one. Tell me what you think:

Tren E- 200 mg week 1-5
    Sustanon 250- 250mg week 1-5
    Forma Stanzol- 5 pumps daily- week 1-9
    Clomid-25 mg week 1-5/ 100 mg week 6/50 mg 7-9

I'm thinking about changing the clomid week 1-5 to arimidex to keep aromitizing down as well as estrogen, but I'm not really sure. I'm trying to keep the progesterone along with estrogen down with the forma stanzol.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

I meant to add this:
    HCG 3-6 500 iu's eod

Gucks is offline Member
    5 weeks? y so short? waist of time really. wont see a huge difference in 5 weeks. go 10 weeks at least. and doses arent really that high. 400mg tren and 500mg sust per week would be much btr. no need for clomid during cycle, wait untill 2 weeks after last injection to start ur pct. u can run arimidex or tamoxifen during cycle if u have bad sides. u can run HCG throughout up untill u start clomid. 500iu EOD is unneccesary, 500iu per week is plenty. split it into 2 shots.

what are ur stats?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Sounds like you have no idea what your doing IMO

Read a bit more and learn the basics...

Test Only...

PCT....

Controlling Estrogen....

etc...
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^^this

Base: That's why I wrote this, to make sure I do it right. And I'm not really looking for a test only cycle. If you were to recommend a cycle for tren what would you do? Disregard that it's for me, say it's for you

Gucks: I did a 10 week cycle of this at these doses and essentially got too big for my body frame. I'll make sure to do the 500 iu's per week split twice a week. I'll also think about doubling the dose of the tren and sust but I want to hear what others would have to say.
    Right now I'm 189 pounds 6'2''. Very thin body frame, not sure about Body fat but I would say moderately low because I have a thin long frame if that helps at all.

On second thought I'm only about to be 23, I'll put it off for a while longer.

njkid123 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lethalinjection View Post
    Hey guys, it's been over a year since my last cycle and I'm looking into doing another one. Tell me what you think:

Tren E- 200 mg week 1-5
    Sustanon 250- 250mg week 1-5
    Forma Stanzol- 5 pumps daily- week 1-9
    Clomid-25 mg week 1-5/ 100 mg week 6/50 mg 7-9

I'm thinking about changing the clomid week 1-5 to arimidex to keep aromitizing down as well as estrogen, but I'm not really sure. I'm trying to keep the progesterone along with estrogen down with the forma stanzol.

Any suggestions would be appreciated
    Wth... how long is ur cycle?
    Do a 10 - 12 week cycle and stack Tren and Sust... Do sust at 500mg per week and Tren E 300mg per week
    have u really done a cycle before this? 5 weeks is too short.. u wont see results
    read some articles, research and understand what each compound does to ur body... if this is ur 2nd cycle and ure talking abt doing a 5 week cycle.. u got A LOT of research to do.
    be careful

Quote Originally Posted by njkid123 View Post
    Wth... how long is ur cycle?
    Do a 10 - 12 week cycle and stack Tren and Sust... Do sust at 500mg per week and Tren E 300mg per week
    have u really done a cycle before this? 5 weeks is too short.. u wont see results
    read some articles, research and understand what each compound does to ur body... if this is ur 2nd cycle and ure talking abt doing a 5 week cycle.. u got A LOT of research to do.
    be careful
    Ya, before I did 2 10 week cycles of tren and sust at 200 and 250 mg s respectively. I think I'm trying to overcompensate for the side effects. I don't want to do it again unless nearly all members that have been on the threads for a while agree to exactly what I should take to minimize sides and maximize gains.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    what are your stats?
    how long you been training for?
    cycle history?

pstacks is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lethalinjection View Post
    I'll put it off for a while longer.
    Good idea, but mostly because 189 at 6'2" is way to small tocycle. You need to gain some serious weight before any AAS or you will lose literally all of it due to poor diet and training.

iphone is offline Banned
    5 weeks on ling esters? lol they take around 5 weeks to kick oin full so just as your comeing off it will be kicking in so a pointless cycle with alot of shut down for no reason

test e weeks 1-12 500mgs per week

tren e 300mgs weeks 1-10

adex on cycle T .25MGS EVERY OTHER DAY RIGHT UPTO PCT

nolvadex and clomid pct

hcg on cycye at 400iu every 4th day right upto pct...

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    what are your stats?
    how long you been training for?
    cycle history?
    I've been working out since 14, I'm about to be 23. I did 2 cycles in the past tren /sust 200mgs and 250mgs 10 weeks. One when I was 20 and another at 21. I feel my biggest need for help is limiting sides as well as the post cycle. What would you recommend as far as if I should wait and if so when and what to take including pcts, AIs, etc.
    I weigh 189 and am 6'2'' which I know isn't that much but my body frames natural weight would be about 30 pounds less. I squat 405x5 times, with good form, 405x4 times deadlifting, 245x6 times bench. I haven't maxed in a while so those wouldn't be accurate.
    I would admit I could definitely get into better shape before I get back on.
    Appreciate your time and thoughts

Thread Information