falconer is offline Junior Member

Doc and HGH Script

I can get a script from the doc for some HGH. But the problem, is he doesn't know what to put down on the script cause he's never done it. Humatrope/Somatropin??? What dosage, or how many IU's or for how long, (1 month) cycle. Can someone help

anastasio is offline Junior Member
    lol your full of shit. just dont get caught writing fake scripts, watch ur asshole. oh yea and no one is dumb enough here to beleive that your doc dont know how to write a script out.

falconer is offline Junior Member
    Bro I'm not implying you are dumb enough to believe something like that but if you read the post instead of trying to be a smart ass you would see that he never made one out for HGH. If you look in the prescription book, which we (doc and me) did last night, you would see it's not very clear on dosages or recommended iu's. If someone else has an answer to this without the sacasism I would appreciate it

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    So which one exactly did name "Doc", your right hand or your left?

Jk... There are a lot of info about HGH here, just hit the search button. You could start here:
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=31350

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, tell your "Doc" I said if he is crazy enough to write you a script for HGH than he certainly does not value his license to practice. I have been a Doc for some time now and I can tell you and him a fact of medicine: The DEA tracks scripts very closely, especially for something he has never written before. Don't be fooled into thinking this will go unnoticed.

And if you are infact the one writing a script yourself from a stolen script pad, you will do jail time for it. Just something to consider before you make a mistake of a lifetime. I would find another route to obtain your HGH and not involve your Doc since it could ruin his career.

Just something to think about!!

Doc M

killerdice is offline Junior Member
    HGH is not a scheduled substance, and any M.D can write a script for HGH without any problem... The problem you will find is paying for stuff 128 iu's = $1000 in pharmacy roughly.. Your doc can write for the amount and as directed if he does not know the exact dosing.. Call a pharmacy and as them how it is supplied..
    Last edited by killerdice; 03-19-2003 at 01:46 PM.

Killer..It's not the fact that HGH is not a scheduled substance, but it can cause irreversible effects on the human body and regardless of what you have read, is a highly abused and distributed substance. The DEA watches these types of drugs amd i wouldn't want my name associated with it unless it was for a legit treatment.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Regardless of whether a Doc can write it or not the bottomline is the doc wouldn't go to you to ask what he should write on the script. Nice try but I think you are full of it. Writing a fake script is not worth the risk. I would reconsider.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    This is perfect example of what pisses me off sometimes! U have not only a MOD telling u NOT to do what ur thinking but a Doctor giving u sound advice! WTF dude!! If ur not going to listen to their good advice go some where else where u'll get the answer u want.

OG

sorry guys!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Personally i say if any body knows the answer give it to falconer thats all he asked for , he didnt ask for your moral believes. If he did steal a script pad he'll get caught, if the doctor fucks up he'll get caught!! if thats the chance hes willing to take so be it. And OG we,ve had plenty of "doctors" in here before show me his practicing certificate and i'll believe you and lastly mods dont know every thing so dont back them up as if they are gods! remember BK?...........HITMAN

Hey Hitman its pure commen sense what hes doing is wrong! It doesnt take a Doctor or a MOD to know that! He asked a question the RIGHT advice was given and he didnt like what he heard. Simple! U dont like the advice ur getting go some place else where u'll get the answer u want to hear. Or just do it and dont bother us with ur BS!

OG

Hold on, Let me paste an image of my Medical License on the site so I can get a visit from the Licensing Review Board. Hitman,what is your problem? A guy comes on here and wants to more or less do something that could get him in hot water, and that's your advice. And no the Mods are not Gods, but they are here to give sound, experienced advice and be a voice of reason in most cases. I can't believe you're giving us flack for trying to help someone.

Doc M

Oh, and as far as your comment, I may actually treat a few of the board members here and that's how I was turned on to AR. HMMMM!!!

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Guys....easy does it. I can understand where the Hitman is coming from. If falconer is asking for advice let's give it to him .
    If we sense that Falconer is about to get himself into deep shit, because we think he is about to do somethinf illegeal we can offer our advice on that as well.
    Let's not take each others input personally, guys. You all can't be that thin skined. Let's face it some bro's on this board believe it or not actually may even attempt to purchase substances that are not exactly kosher. (maybe not).
    Trying to help someone involves differing opinions and like assholes we all hove one. So if a bro wants to offer an opinion about writing fake scripts and another bro wants to offer some advice about something else...so be it.
    Whoa...now I feel so much better

Rich well said..Yes, I was a little stoked because I just don't like to see guys get themselves into trouble for something this stupid. Writing a false script is a felony and isn't worth the potential consequences. That's all I was saying.

And when someone attacks my integrity, I take it personally. I'm not thin skinned at all, but I have my limitations. So anyway, he PM'd me and assured me he was not writing a false script. So I told him if his only option to get HGH was from a Doc friend, then it was up to him and the Doc. I do hope he understands that HGH is not a drug to experiment with because of the life long effects it can cause when administered improperly. I have said my peace. No hard feelings towards anyone on my part.

Doc M

destroying angle is offline Junior Member
    My script is for 2 IU a day 5 days on 2 days off. My doctor wouldnt write a script unless I commited to 6 month therapy. $16.50 an IU=alot of bucks!!!!!

Originally posted by destroying angle
    My script is for 2 IU a day 5 days on 2 days off. My doctor wouldnt write a script unless I commited to 6 month therapy. $16.50 an IU=alot of bucks!!!!!
    ummmm, just so u know u can get it cheaper from..... well u know what i mean.

OG

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Well ok maybe my approach was off a little but it wasnt said with malice or to personally attack anyone as such. What i was bluntly trying to say was in the first response falconer recieved was from anastacio saying "your full of shit" then "just dont get caught writing fake scripts, watch ur asshole." followed by a similar response by doc, after which falconer was still adament he wasnt doing it from a stolen pad, so lets move past that and tell the guy the details he needs not dwell on something for the next 20 odd posts( exageration) which alot of people here do. As i said before "If he did steal a script pad he'll get caught, if the doctor fucks up he'll get caught!!" lets leave the ball in his court eh? Hell wouldnt you guys be rapted if a doctor was going to do this for you? and more than likely he would be watching over you during the use of it , i know i would feel better about doing it that way. Ok thats me, peace............HITMAN

Thread Information