Thread: Tren e

Rosco901 is offline Associate Member

Tren e

just a general question, those who taken tren e.... what did you notice first i.e. strength, vascularity, ripped?? im on week 3 of a 12 week cycle combined with test E taking 300mg p/w of tren and 600mg p/w of test.

cheers

Minion0812 is offline Associate Member
    I'm taking 300mg of Tren E and 350mg Test E with 350mg Winny a week. Also will be end of week three tomorrow. Can't really help you out other than I know my strength has gone away up but could be from winny. Not expectign a tren and test breakthrough til 4-6wks. Just being patient.

We should keep in touch though since our cycles are so similar. I will PM you

no worries mate, do you think its worth me throwing in some winny for the last 2 weeks or start running it now?

You suffering any sides at the moment?

i seem to be side free apart from some minor night sweats and like you say my strength has also increased.

Actually to be honest and this is my first ever cycle.....I am having zero side. No sweats, sleeping well, great strength, feel good, getting ripped up quick! Lost 10lbs of fat from the first week before the cycle until now (3 weeks tomorrow since first injection). I love it so far!! Minor pain in the butt for a day or so but now the more I do it is basically gone now after being used to the tren and test injection. Personally I kinda regret not doing the winny at the end. Save it for the last 4-6wks bro. I am running mine for 350mg for 6wks then off for the rest of the cycle and PCT. Then might jump back on late summer early fall but just the winny.

Can't think of too many other sides that come along with the two. Well put it this way.....I certainly am not getting any sides just yet. No acne or sweating, dreams, bad sleep, etc. Anythign else you can think of so far you wanna share?

Not really think im on the same boat as you with the sides, this is my 3rd cycle and in prev cycles never had any sides, apart from water retention. have you looked in to running HCG through your cycle or even throwing in a dose at the end prior to PCT? and i assume your running a 12 week cycle?? im just waiting for like week 5-6 for the good results and then the bad sides lol but hopefully no sides will occur!

forgot to mention i get out of breath really easy when doing weights -(dont do any cardio) and sometimes after pinning i get a tight chest. but iv read that tren destroys your cardio so thats prob why.

lol well my cycle is 10wks. 1-10 with test and tren and 16 with winny. I know I should have done the 4-10 winny but whatever been really happy so far! Balls have shrunk so yes I should be taking HCG throughout but am having a hard time tracking some down with my guys. Great vets on here told me to get on it or run the course and take the chances with a great PCT which I think the latter is what I am going to do unless I can find some. What are your stats bro? I'm 5'9 185 12-14 age 27

hahaha oh shit bud I forgot to mention how much cardio I do. I actually do 45-60min sessions every morning and then hit the weights at night. That could be while the fat is shredding of my body haha!!! I put my body through quite a bit but at night I get tremendous sleeps do to being so exhausted! lol

Stats are 23yrs old , 5ft 8. 190lbs 10%bf

im not running HCG at the moment either, in the last 2 weeks im going to pin 1000iu every week then on to PCT.

Im tempted to run a bit of cardio but im really paranoid about losing any weight as all i want to do is pass 200lbs.

i have a solid source for HCG il PM you the details and you can have a look for yourself?

cool sounds good bro! Yeah lay off the cardio if you need that 200 lol! Aren't you a little young for the roids my boy! lol

And 10% on 190 and 5'8 you must be a machine!! lol

Ye some might say to young but I tried everything before gear and nothing worked including a monster diet lol but I wouldn't change my decision il try and post a body pic at some point!

cool bro sounds good!

Thread Information