Thread: finaplix

fury is offline New Member

finaplix

I just finished my first cycle, sus and dyno. I gained 15lbs which i believe is pretty good for a small build like myself. I have heard good things about strength gains and retention using tren . Any advice?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, fina is good stuff! But its also very harsh and u can see allot of different sides from it. High bp and heart rate, tight prostate, acne, aggression and night sweets. But that being said, its worth it... an 8 week fina - prop cycle is good.

OG

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, fina is good stuff! But its also very harsh and u can see allot of different sides from it. High bp and heart rate, tight prostate, acne, aggression and night sweets. But that being said, its worth it... an 8 week fina - prop cycle is good.

OG
    Agreed, Fina is the only gear that has ever given me what you could call roid rage I guess. I was just very uptight all the time and snapped very easily.

Pain

fury is offline New Member
    thank you for your advice. I am a relatively new user, but i have tried to get as much info as possible. I am normaly very small, 5' 9" 150lbs, I would like to eventually be around 185. I have heard that fina will give me an increase in strength like none other and i will keep most of it, is this true?

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    I have no experience yet on being able to keep gains from Tren but its results are unreal. The Strength is beautiful as well as gains but there are those sides that can get you in trouble.

Ill never do anything w/o Fina again.

PHATCAT is offline Associate Member
    I BUMP FINA all the way!!!! But, IN your case I would suggest going with a DECA cycle thats what I did my first cycle I gained 25lbs never lost it and maid Incredible gains in strenght that I also never lost. 120 lbs on the bench. MANY say TEST is KING but there are many sides to it. that being said DECA great gains, less sides, and very available. I dont know if you have tried it yet but its definatly a must or at least use it with the test!!! Just my Opion!

Thread Information