hully is offline Junior Member

Question Bake it, or not?

The instructions I have for making my fina tell me that it's highly recommended that I bake it at 250 degrees for 15 minutes, let it cool, and repeat for 3 times to kill any (if at all) bacteria. I normally wouldn't have a problem with that, but I've read a couple of other threads of people saying that if you do bake it, you'll mess it up some how. Does anyone know the facts to this? Thanks guys.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have heard that the effects that it has on the chemical make up of the product is worse than the sterilizing effects. As long as you use a whatman filter, keep your hands and work area clean, and don't do anything stupid while making it you will be fine. I have made it 3 times now and never baked it and I am still fine.

Pain

That's what I needed to hear. Thanks, now I'm off to make my fina!!

Good luck.

Pain

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, as long as ur using a kit. And filter with both the coffee filter and whatman theres no need to bake.

OG

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    the heat, no heat debate is a mute point.

If you want to heat, go for it

if you dont want to heat, dont.

i talk to tons of people and most of the time, most people dont bake they just make sure they are CLEAN!!

but as i said, if its important to you, PM me and i will explain how to bake it to ya.

you will do just great, post a pic of the lovely golden vial when your done.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Yeah bro, just filter it. I baked mine and now it looks more of a water solution then oil. Hopefully it is still good....

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    what color is it?

Thanks for all the great info as usual bros. I'll definately post the pic of the final product when I'm done.

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Buddha_Red
    what color is it?
    I totally forgot about this thread. The fina is the same color, a nice clear pale yellow, almost like urine. It didn't change colors from going in to the oven, it didn't even evaborate the ba really because there is just as much oil in there.... it is just a different texture. Alot more like a water solution than oil now (not really winny type of solution, but pretty watery), maybe it broke down the tren 's ester/suspension? I think I'll be shooting it anyways because this is ALOT of tren, I went through 2 4g kits for this vial. You think I'll get just as good of a reaction to the tren? I baked it on the middle/top sheet in the oven for 40 min under 250 degrees with an 18" needle in the very top for air circulation. (what the stupid kit directions said, thanks alot! ) Any ideas bros?

Be careful when baking that you don't do it for too long and melt the rubber stopper.

Pain

Thread Information