Thread: Eca Stack??

sooner45 is offline Member

Eca Stack??

I'm currently taking the "ECA Stack" that you can get at GNC in the purple bottle, and for the last 3 weeks I've been taking 1 pill a day 3 times a day, last one about 4 or so...well.....the bottle says take 2 pills 3 times a day. I was thinking about bumping up the dosage to 2 pills, 3 times a day as it suggest, but I was wondering if this will really help or if they are just saying that to try and sell some bottles?!?! Anybody with experience on this????

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    check it out...start with 2 in the am see how you feel....basically...the recommended dosage is the max...weaning your body on is a good thing tho...your body will tell you if it's ok within a couple hours

for me...the 1 x 3 a day doesn't cut it...my body likes it about 5 a day...2 in am, 2 around lunch and one about four

Ok, more ?'s, what kind of symptoms would I notice if my body says Hell No!! Sweating? Hot? etc. Also, I work out in the a.m., about 6:30 a.m.. should I be taking my 1st 2 pills before or after my workout???? Thanks so much!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    You will know when you have taken too much, you will feel like you are on speed. Take it before your workout.

Pain

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    Once you get pale and feel like you are going to pass out, lower the dosage. One day I was at the gym after switching from a long period of Thermadrene to a new bottle of Ripped Fuel, I was sweating constantly and looked like a ghost at the gym. It's funny how some of the brands are sooo far off on dosages. I now take it with no sides at all, I guess you can build a tolerance very quickly.

Hey Pain did you get that PM I sent you?

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, I just wait awhile and answer them all at once, sorry but I get about 10 a day so I will go crazy if I don't do it that way. Tonight is my night to answer them.

Pain

HAHA.....thats ok man, I totally understand.....just didnt know if it sent or not? Take your time.....

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    3 pills is always good for me. Anymore and I can't eat anything because my appetite is totally gone.

Thread Information