Pac Man is offline Senior Member

Might actually be tested, any tips?

Looks like I may be getting popped for using anabolics. Long story short someone tried to sell me out to save their own ass and wrote a sworn statement about it.
    If it happens it will either be tomorrow or next week and it will be a urinalysis.
    I'm just finishing up pct from my cycle of test, tren , eq.
    I can't hide a bladder on me, when they check they will be close enough to feel the heat from my urine on their face. So my only options that I can think of are injecting urethral or maybe some kind of mystery cleanse that probably wont work.
    Any advice is welcomed.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Looks like I may be getting popped for using anabolics. Long story short someone tried to sell me out to save their own ass and wrote a sworn statement about it.
    If it happens it will either be tomorrow or next week and it will be a urinalysis.
    I'm just finishing up pct from my cycle of test, tren , eq.
    I can't hide a bladder on me, when they check they will be close enough to feel the heat from my urine on their face. So my only options that I can think of are injecting urethral or maybe some kind of mystery cleanse that probably wont work.
    Any advice is welcomed.
    DAMMMMM man..... is this someone at work? I'd find it hard to believe that anyone can test you because another person accused you. I'd start researching the laws regarding this......

On another note...... what ever came of that steroid cleanse that was advertised here? I never really looked into it so I don't know if it worked or not.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Sure is, I barely know the guy but he implicated quite a few guys. They can test me, I'm a GOVT drone so I don't get a say in whatever they decide to do to me, I just have to accept it.
    I remember seeing that, seems like horse shit but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

SergeantCarbs is offline Associate Member
    Ive seen different type of cleanse products for sale but no clue how well they work or not. Depending on what you were taking, you may be better off finding something that would mask those compounds and throw off the results.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironside View Post
    Sure is, I barely know the guy but he implicated quite a few guys. They can test me, I'm a GOVT drone so I don't get a say in whatever they decide to do to me, I just have to accept it.
    I remember seeing that, seems like horse shit but I'd be willing to give it a shot.
    damn..... sry man.....

Well..... the tren and EQ metabolites can be detected for quite some time. (one more reason to not use EQ..... no results and a posotive test lol) Start researching cleaners and masking agents...... i'd definately give one a shot over nothing at all. Best of luck mate!

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Str8Jakked is offline Associate Member
    Damn man, that's harsh... check out this site, I remember talking to someone who said they used them some time ago and they came out fine- http://www.testclear.com

Or there is always this option- http://www.ureasample.com/buy-drug-t...idProduct=1072

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Get a Wizzinator.

looking into the Wizzinator

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Try some synthetic urine like quick fix.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Head shops sell stuff to cloud urine to have an "inconclusive "result.on drugs but I don't know about gear.that dude is a real bitch for that

Unless I can use quick fix in a urethral cath it'd be useless. I might not even be able to use the whizzinator if they do it like they're supposed to, shirt up pants and underwear all the way down.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Go visit one of those shops they have something u can drink before testing that will cloud results to be undetectable. I believe its called "stinger".

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quit, walk away while you can say it was your call.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Feel bad for you bro.I dont know how it came about.But this is why I tell guys.NO ONE needs to know.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    asprin before a urine test can mess with the results

you could inject sterile urine into your bladder if you want this bad (then mess up the guy who ratted you out)

Also look into using THG to raise your epitestosterone levels

Slartbox is offline New Member
    Get a time machine! lol

Also being Honest is the best way through any situation bro

Quote Originally Posted by Slartbox View Post
    The hell it is! If he admits to using AAS, he gets fired. How is that the best situation?

Fired? really well maybe he should see a psychologist about body image issues or something?

Fired? really well maybe he should see a psychologist about body image issues or something?
    Well, that wouldn't be honesty, now would it?

Seriously bro, what planet are you from?
    Honesty is NEVER the best policy in these situations. They have to do allot of leg work in they want to bust me down, plus results take 6 months to get back around here. Not to mention the outrageous cost.
    Fired is the least of my worries, as I said I'm a govt drone. I don't get fired, I lose my pay, time and benefits.
    Although a good point being made was the psyche, I could self refer myself in rehab and than they wont be able to touch me but that's not something I want following me around.
    I'm going to tough it out and see how this card plays.

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    Contact your HR or equivalent, state you have a problem and that you need help. Then they may be obligated to assist you without termination. Works for rec drugs and alcohol.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    results?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would put a used condom in that snitches coffee cup or in a pinch.White hand cream and a few chest hairs works

apacheman75 is offline Junior Member
    Good luck bro understand the Govt thing hopefully they won't pay attention to the guy!

450faceplant is offline New Member
    hey bro I had the same problem. dude had a little phram in his ruck. Most units wont spring on the guy they tried to tell us we were getting popped. Well long story short we called BS and they never messed with us. If your "Gov't" job is any like mine then the big wigs are always trying to BS you to get you to fess up. I wouldnt worry about it man. After this is blown over do what I did and Become the urinalysis guy for your unit.lol But the hardcore facts are........ The "GOV" tests for steroids in Colorado at the Olympic test faculity. Also it takes atleast Bgd level Office to sign off on it. And they have to have more then a sworn statement from some shit bag who is aready helmed up. And when I was freaking about mine. I was told that the test cost around about $5000. And if your unit is like mine they dont have unlimted money to go chasing ghost stories. And if your still worried ask your urinalysis guy is it for real or not. They pick the bottles up the day before. so he'll know ahead of time so your not walking around for a week with a tube shoved up your red rocket. Oh and if you do end up using a whizzanator pop the seal before you go in to piss because they make a pop sound if you dont. Well so there goes my 2 cents. Best of luck man. Later on

Thanks 450 and yes, my job sounds very similar to yours except my co is an o4. I'm hoping they just don't give a shit because no joke, literally every mother ****er in this place has cycled and will admit to it. Hell I was briefed "If you aren't running 2 cycles a year, you're wrong" by our senior medic (e8) lol.
    So far nothing but I'm prepared for it either way. bout to do a name change, this one is traceable if they come on the site.

Thread Information