Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Pergolide usage, experiences up to date.

There have been a number of inquiries into Pergolide and it's effectiveness. I have begun administration and will continue to do so untill the end of my post-cycle therapy(Which includes Nolva and Clomid)

Pergolide(or Permax) can be found in .25mg and .5mg pills. .5mg should not even be looked at by the bodybuilder.

I began taking my pergolide about 2wks ago. I had hopes that smaller dose might alleviate the hunger defeciency that Bromo brings. This hope was not fullfilled. The first day of administration I took one pill without spreading it out. Extremely stupid of me(allthough I did want to establish Pergolide's potency), I did not practice what I preach and in taking so much at one time, got immediate flu symptoms. No fever but feeling very lethargic, cold chills and overall shitty feeling.

I backed off after that day to taking a 1/4 of a pill a day to start an adaption phase for my body. This has seemed to work. I am up to 3/4 of a pill and symptoms have been minimal to none. Hunger is burdened but achy, lethargic feeling is non-existant.

I had a small lump of gyno before my Fina/Test cycle that grew worse during the Fina/Test. I started taking 40mg of Nolva and the pergolide and mu lump is almost completely gone. I'm just now getting into post cycle therapy and will be on for another 3wks. I will keep the board posted as I increase my pergolide dose to 1 whole pill.

I would not choose Pergolide over Bromo or vice versa. From what I gather on taking the two, as long as proper administration is done and ones dose is not upped to quickly, both can render the same results.

I choose Pergolide to 1. try something new to maybe create another option for people; from my experience, this has been done. 2. My Bromo connection had ceased to supply so i needed alternate means for benefit.

Their are a ton of other prolactin reducing drugs on the market. I had posted a thread on Progesterone/Prolactin that listed several others.

So in conclusion. I like Pergolide about as much as Bromo. And in some one might work better than the other. I will keep the board updated as my post cycle therapy comes to an end.

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    the sides sound pretty crappy... are you sure the fatburning effects are not making you lose some fat and not actually curing the gyno... don't get me wrong i just don't understand the whole bromo thing as for peroglide i am gonna look into it just because this is the first time i really have heard of it. regardless of how or why, grats on getting rid of it.

Originally posted by saint808
    the sides sound pretty crappy... are you sure the fatburning effects are not making you lose some fat and not actually curing the gyno... don't get me wrong i just don't understand the whole bromo thing as for peroglide i am gonna look into it just because this is the first time i really have heard of it. regardless of how or why, grats on getting rid of it.
    My BF% dropped about 3 points during my cycle, the whole time that lump getting bigger. It wasn't untill I startes Pergolide and Nolva that he lump started shrinking.
    Now the argument could be made that it was the Test agrivating the gyno not the Fina and the Nolva is the one to give credit for shrinking the lump but i doubt because I was only using 1cc a week of Test to keep my natural hormone in me and to keep the libido up.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Nice work. Very interested.
    Gynos a bitch.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    nice post pheedno..........

my guy is getting basically the same results, but his was shrinking on the b6 therapy alone.
    he mentioned that he dosent like the way this stuff is making him feel, but he's not into wearing bra's either, so overall he's pretty happy with the results from this stuff.
    he wanted to know if he should do the b6 and the pergo together, i told him i would ask you, but forgot to pm you bro. any suggestions?

peace bb79

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    i'd like to see someone take about 80mg of nolva a day for an extended period of time and see what it does to their gyno no matter the cause... i know jguns over on cem did that and it cured his. Whatever the case i would like to know as well because tren is an amazing substance and someday i may use it again.

saint808,
    your looking good in that avatar bro, is it a fairly new one?

peace bb79

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    might sound like a dumb question.. but i have been gone from the board for about a year, and i am making a return. and i've missed out on some new info that's been thrown out during that time... so my question is.. what exactly is bromo?

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Bromocriptine is a prolactin blocker that is taken to combat gynocemastia caused by progesterone usually from aromatized Deca or Fina(rare) in the body.

Hey guys Ifound this and it sounds intersting to me.
    Taken from infertilitytutorials.com about hyperprolactinemia treatment
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Cabergoline (dostinex) is a dopamine receptor agonist that has a longer half life than bromocriptine (dosing is only twice a week). Clinical trials of high quality (randomized double blinded prospective studies) comparing cabergoline to both placebo and bromocriptine (in terms of their ability to suppress prolactin in women) demonstrated efficacy. Compared to bromocriptine (in an eight week trial), cabergoline (0.5 mg twice weekly) normalized prolactin in 77% of hyperprolactinemic women compared to 59% of those treated with bromocriptine (2.5 mg twice a day). In over 900 hyperprolactinemic women taking cabergoline the adverse (side) effects were considered predominantly mild or moderate, including gastrointestinal complaints (nausea, constipation, abdominal pain), nervous system complaints (headache and dizziness), fatigue, depression, and orthostatic hypotension. Cabergoline is discontinued in about 2% of users, with the most common reasons for discontinuing cabergoline being headaches, nausea and vomiting. Usual starting doses of cabergoline are 0.25 mg twice a week and increased by .25 mg (to maximum of 1 mg) as needed.

Originally posted by barbells79
    nice post pheedno..........

my guy is getting basically the same results, but his was shrinking on the b6 therapy alone.
    he mentioned that he dosent like the way this stuff is making him feel, but he's not into wearing bra's either, so overall he's pretty happy with the results from this stuff.
    he wanted to know if he should do the b6 and the pergo together, i told him i would ask you, but forgot to pm you bro. any suggestions?

peace bb79
    He bb, I'm continuing B6 at 400mg a day and I think I'm going to gradually reduce that as post cycle comes to an end. Next Fina cycle I'll try Pergolide(or Bromo) alone for a prolactin inhibitor at probably a 1/4 pill.
    Is your buddy getting the lethargic feeling? And do you know how he increased his dose? Just wondering because those sides came on strong without an adaption phase of the drug in me.

Originally posted by MacGyver
    Bromocriptine is a prolactin blocker that is taken to combat gynocemastia caused by progesterone usually from aromatized Deca or Fina(rare) in the body.

Hey guys Ifound this and it sounds intersting to me.
    Taken from infertilitytutorials.com about hyperprolactinemia treatment
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Cabergoline (dostinex) is a dopamine receptor agonist that has a longer half life than bromocriptine (dosing is only twice a week). Clinical trials of high quality (randomized double blinded prospective studies) comparing cabergoline to both placebo and bromocriptine (in terms of their ability to suppress prolactin in women) demonstrated efficacy. Compared to bromocriptine (in an eight week trial), cabergoline (0.5 mg twice weekly) normalized prolactin in 77% of hyperprolactinemic women compared to 59% of those treated with bromocriptine (2.5 mg twice a day). In over 900 hyperprolactinemic women taking cabergoline the adverse (side) effects were considered predominantly mild or moderate, including gastrointestinal complaints (nausea, constipation, abdominal pain), nervous system complaints (headache and dizziness), fatigue, depression, and orthostatic hypotension. Cabergoline is discontinued in about 2% of users, with the most common reasons for discontinuing cabergoline being headaches, nausea and vomiting. Usual starting doses of cabergoline are 0.25 mg twice a week and increased by .25 mg (to maximum of 1 mg) as needed.

Great post MacGyver, I did mild research on a few prolactin inhibitors when I was doing research on the Prolactin/Testosterone /Progesterone/estrogen connections.

I think I might try this next. The less frequent dosing might ease up on those sypmtoms that Pergolide and Bromo bring on.

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    ok so BASICALLY, it blocks gyno brought on by progesterone... which i know is RARE... thanks for the info MacGyver

pheedno,
    im not positive, but i think he started the same way you did. 1 whole pill, not spread out, and man, he was crying like a baby.
    he then went to 1/2 pill am, and 1/2 pill pm. he seems to be doing much better.
    i know you cut yours to 1/4 pill, but he seems to be adjusting to the full tab nicely, he dosent have an appetite, but the gyno is fading rapidly now.
    he wanted me to pass along his thanks, for the b6 hit, as well as the pergo.........

peace bb79

Originally posted by barbells79
    pheedno,
    im not positive, but i think he started the same way you did. 1 whole pill, not spread out, and man, he was crying like a baby.
    he then went to 1/2 pill am, and 1/2 pill pm. he seems to be doing much better.
    i know you cut yours to 1/4 pill, but he seems to be adjusting to the full tab nicely, he dosent have an appetite, but the gyno is fading rapidly now.
    he wanted me to pass along his thanks, for the b6 hit, as well as the pergo.........

peace bb79

Anytime my brother. Any knowledge that finds it's way to me, will find it's way to the board.

Thread Information