going2befit is offline New Member

Need some advice please

Ok i decided to get a gym membership. I started my journey at an overweight 6 foot 300lbs. I started doing weight training aswell as cardio, but quickly decided to focus on cardio then. It has now been 20 weeks and have lost 65lbs and am down to 235. but i have been doing weight training for the last 6-8 weeks (can't remember). Anyways I've started to develop some good size on my arms and chest and back. I was carrying alot of weight in my belly and i mean Alot. But its still there, still folding over my pants a bit. But it has gone down a considerable amount. I was wondering if someone could tell me how to get rid of it. Will i need to have surgery? Also was thinking about doing a cycle or 2 of testosterone enanthate . Is this a good idea? Will this help get rid of what is left, my goal is to be 200-210 but look bulked and define. I am going to the gym in the am for cardio and after my shift work at night for weight training. Is this a good idea?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Keep up the good work!!!!

check out the diet section for help with diet cuz thats 90% of it all

dont cycle, keep goin natty and ull look good.

thank you, but i am dieting and have been, i have been eating a protein enriched diet with 2 shakes a day (the low cal stuff) also have been taking 3000mgs of CLA each day and a NOxplode pre-workout. Still i shouldn't cycle?

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by going2befit View Post
    thank you, but i am dieting and have been, i have been eating a protein enriched diet with 2 shakes a day (the low cal stuff) also have been taking 3000mgs of CLA each day and a NOxplode pre-workout. Still i shouldn't cycle?
    no, ur really not experienced enough. i know at that stage u think u are but u would be surprised how much u have to learn! any idea what ur bf is? wht age are you? i would say MINIMUM 1 year serious diet and training b4 u cycle.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    its hard to say its gonna depend on the elasticity of your skin, but if you still have a gut you still have more weight to lose. diet and cardio will get rid off the fat and sorry to say the belly is the last to go.

choo9 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you know what you need to do, just keep doing it. Wait until that 20 wks becomes a longtime lifestyle before you consider the juice.

C-MaN is offline Senior Member
    If your walking around at 235 and you are 6ft tall and just started lifting for the first time 6-8 weeks ago your BF% is going to be up there. Youve done a great job so far and you would be doing yourself a diservice at this point to think about AAS. Everyone thinks their diet is in check until they really break it down and figure out how many calories you are truely burning and taking in.

stpete is offline Banned
    Great job so far!! As mentioned above, it all come down to diet. A person can do all the juice in the world but get very minimal results if their diet isn't in check. you're almost there and unfortunately this is the hardest part. Who knows, you might get to where you want to be and not want to do a cycle. But, when you get there and continue to workout and decide that you want to take it to the next level then you can cross that road when you get to it.
    How old are you?

i'm 25 years old, i'm a die setter so i have a very physical job. but yes this my first time since i played football lifting weights. my calorie intake a day is between 1000-1400 most of it is in my breakfast. I just thought the test would help with the gut, knowing that muscle burns fat? Thanks to everyone that replied so far. anything else you could tell me?

TeeR4v_Gainer is offline New Member
    keep dieting. this a bigger part than anyone will ever tell you.

diet, cardio, lift for at least anoth 30 weeks before considering any AAS. you are learning a lot and need to make a solid base before using juice. Post a pic or 2 so we can have idea of where you are at

Thread Information