jweb is offline New Member

Testosterone propionate 100

I am a 40 year old male that has been working out in the gym for 6 years consistantly. The gains have been hard to reach so 3 weeks ago I started my 1st cycle of Test Propionate 100. I am taking a 1.5cc shot every 3 days for 6 weeks and then I am adding winni for the last 6 weeks. The concerns I am having are first am i taking the correct dose and the bigger problem I am having problems maintaining an erection. This has not been a problem in the past and seems to be getting worse as my cycle goes on. I have nova and clomid formy post cycle and am taking cycle assist daily. I thought that would not be a concern with test use as everything I have read says erections were harder and easily maintained. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by jweb; 06-11-2011 at 09:48 AM.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How tall are you and how much to you weigh? First cycle?

Prop needs to dosed every day or every other day. Your test levels are going up and down too much with every third, this might be your problem but I would think unlikly. Are you using any NO boosting supplements? How is your diet?

I am 6'7" Weight 266 lbs and yes its my 1st cycle. What r no boosting supplements? My diet is about the same as it was before my cycle. I eat a small breakfast, Brocolli and meats for lunch and a regular dinner of what ever my family is eating. Any suggestions on diet? I am not taking any protien regularly but am taking creatine after my workouts. An suggestions are greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by jweb; 06-11-2011 at 10:40 AM.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    NO=nitric oxide

Prop should be injected ed or eod at most for stable blood hormone levels.

Your diet sounds like it could use ALOT of help!

Do i inject 1cc every other day or every day and should I starting winni now. What does my diet need more of I am not to up on my diet and would love any suggesstions.

You really should have done way more research before starting this cycle.

Whats your bf% and total cals consumed per day?

Any blood work done before or during cycle?

stpete is offline Banned
    Forget the winni. How long is this proposed cycle? You said 6 weeks, then you were going to add winni for the last 6 weeks. Confused about that. Shoot 1cc eod at the least to keep blood levels stable and you should of had HCG on hand before the cycle started for problems like this.

Body fat is prob no more than 12-15% and 2500 cal a day, no blood work. I have a very large frame now can lift alot of weight but the muscle is just not large because i am so tall and my arms r long. I am new to the cycle and did alot of research before I started but i guess not enough on the diet end of it.

where do i get hcg ..do i need the injectable or is the drops ok and my cycle last 12 weeks on the test 6 without winni and 6 with

where do i get hcg ..do i need the injectable or is the drops ok and my cycle last 12 weeks on the test 6 without winni and 6 with

stpete is offline Banned
    You'll have to do some research on that. I haven't used it in quite sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by jweb View Post
    Body fat is prob no more than 12-15% and 2500 cal a day, no blood work. I have a very large frame now can lift alot of weight but the muscle is just not large because i am so tall and my arms r long. I am new to the cycle and did alot of research before I started but i guess not enough on the diet end of it.

Your muscles aren't getting large due to your diet, your not eating anywhere near enough food. Post up your diet in the diet section of this forum. There are some smart people in there. Diet is key my friend.

Hcg can be obtained online, we are not alowed to discuss sourses on this board but it is not a controled substance so no worries about ordering it and getting busted. Or you might be able to get it from one of these weight loss clinics, just don't tell them why you want it. Tell them it is for the hcg diet, google it if your not familiar with it.

so the HCG drops will be ok to use? I really want to thank you for your input!! If you can think of anything else i can take for my problem let me no

Quote Originally Posted by jweb View Post
    so the HCG drops will be ok to use? I really want to thank you for your input!! If you can think of anything else i can take for my problem let me no
    No I would not trust the drops, you need to find the lypolized powder. It will come in a small vial or in a amp and have to be transfered to a vial. It is prescription but it can be found easly. Report back with your progress on the search.

read this
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...mportant-is-it

OP, 2500cal a day for your build is low...especially with your bf%. What's a days general macro breakdown? Hcg should most def be used with your pct including clomid/nolva, at your age recovery can be quite difficult without the hcg. Whats your next step after all this???

Is my body fat low or high? I have hcg on the way it is injectable I'm not quite sure how much to take but plan to do some research on the subject. My next step is to have a good post cycle and maybe in 6 mos do another cycle of something but i plan to do more research on what i am going to do. This has been a learning experience I thought I had a good plan but was not prepared for the problem that came up. As of today I am changing my diet to include alot more protien more carbs and calories. I have been reading on the diet forum and am going to put some of what I read into my diet. I plan to get up to around 4000-4500 calories a day. I took some L-Arginine on Saturday and by that evening the problem was not an issue. Any advise on the hcg would be appreciated i read t take 150-250ius 2-3 times weekly. I'm not quite sure how many cc is 150iu. Thanks for the help was a little scared for a min but for now I think things r back on track.

ThE DarK KnighT is offline Junior Member
    If your running Test P, you should pin ED at .75 ml instead of Every 3 Days at 1.5 ml. You will get 10X better results running it ED.

Read that link I sent you, it explains everything you need to know.

Thread Information