allabs5150 is offline Associate Member

Clen....my chest hurts

Ok been on clen since this past Saturday, but being it was the first time i took the stuff I started last saturday with 2 pills 20mg took 3 sunday 4 monday 5 tuesday and 6 today well yesterday and today i been gettin funny feelings on the right side of my chest not really sharp pains or anything just a strange feeling now and then sometimes it lasts a while then goes away then comes back as i said today i was planning to take 6 pills but just after 2 that i took this morning around 8 am i started feeling the chest pains anyway i took another pill around 1:00pm today which is 3 for the day still have 3 more too take and am debating what to do...........what ya guys think????? is this normal or should i back it off from what i read its really no good unless you take 120mg a day....i am not really overly jittery slight hand shakes but nothing major

Slypknot is offline Member
    Normal/Not Normal - I would get your blood pressure checked ASAP. Can never be too careful with chest pains....unless of course you just did a major chest workout, then I'd tell ya to man up and take it!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never noticed chest pains when on clen , sometimes on ECA I get them but my doc said they are from acid reflux. I would contact a doc to be safe.

Pain

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro....usually the symptoms will subside after a while....give it time, if it doesnt get better than stop the clen ...id wait another 4 days to see...maybe drop the dose to 5 pills per day....Madmax...

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Who makes your pills? Are you sure they are 20mg? Probably 20mcg?

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    ya they are 20mcg....sorry.....must be my shaky hands.....but thanks for all the advice you guys

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, If your having chest pains.... get off the clen . You body is telly you it hurts for a reason.

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    A freind of mine experianced slight chest pains while on clen . he was up to 100 mcg though. He took two days off and they went away.

Thread Information