Thread: Storing HCG

BrownBomber is offline Member

Storing HCG

I plan on bringing my HCG back from Mexico in my pocket. I know that they are supposed to be refridgerated, so my question is how much time is acceptable for leaving HCG out of the fridge? Is there a set temperature that would wreck the HCG? Thanks for the help bros!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If it is already mixed then it is supposed to be refridgerated. But usually it comes in 2 seperate vials needed to be mixed. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure that it is stable when not mixed.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

NoLimits is offline Member
    When you buy HCG , it comes in two vials, which you will have to mix when you are ready to use. Until you mix it, it can be stored at room temp. But once you mix the two, then you need to refrigerate it.(sorry abstract... we posted at the same time)

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    I beleive what you guys are saying but I remember awhile back a smart bro told me that even separated they need to be refridgerated. I personally don't believe this though.

Pain

NoLimits is offline Member
    All I can say is that when I go to purchase it... it is sitting on a shelf with all the rest of the gear. So I don't put it into a fridge until I mix the two compounds! If this is wrong... then I need to be informed!!!

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Ya bro that is how I feel, I always thought that was the reason they separated the bac water and powder.

Pain

Thread Information