Thread: Results??

Supertrooper is offline New Member

Results??

Before I begin, let me tell you I have done my homework. I began a cycle of deca 300 and sust. 250 about 4 weeks ago. I read in the steroid profiles that the effects of sust. can be as soon as 48 hours. I have not felt or seen any difference in the 4 weeks so far. I take 500 mg a week of sust. and 450 mg a week of deca. For those of you who might wonder if I got fakes, the deca is QV and the sust. is Tornel. Checked everything I could on internet for signs of being fake and everything appears to be good. My diet consist of, give or take a few, but approx. 200 grms prot. a day. And around 3,000 cals. Carbs are kept to a minimum for bloating. I train hard and get plenty of sleep. The muscles I target are worked twice a week. I have tried the once a week deal and did not get as good of results. The only thing I can say is that I have gained about 5 pounds in the four weeks. That seems a little low to me after reading so many posts about people swelling 25-30. I am 26 yrs, 6'0" 215. I mainly began the cylce for looks to be honest. However, I knew there would be a strength increase. I have become a little stronger but not what I expected from reading the many posts. I did read where one guy didn't feel the effects until the 6th week, but my cycle will only last 8. So, wtf? I want the pumps so bad they hurt. Please help.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    some people react differently. You might start to see more of it by week 5. but you should have seen something by now. I'd bump up your food intake to 3500 cal a day with more carbs that is where you will gain your weight. If you try to go higher than that your body might not process the food. obviously you are doing this cycle to get bigger. Worry about losing weight after your bulking cycle.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I hope you're "targeting" all your muscles. I agree with Calidude. Bump your carbs up to get in 3,500 calories a day. I don't care much for tornel stuff. QV is great though. I'd give it a few more weeks and see. I gained weight slowly off deca and test, most of the gains came in the 6-10 week period. And you should have run these 10 weeks, not 8, IMO.

Supertrooper is offline New Member
    Thanks pumpseeker. I can still stretch it out ot ten weeks. I will probably do that. But let me ask one more question. If I do start getting the pumps that close to the end, will they last sometime past the time the cycle is over? I'm asking because I actually felt a little tight and sore today. Thanks, any answers would be helpful and motivating.

nd2bhge is offline New Member
    i agree w pump u should be running this cycle 10 wks if u can get some more gear.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    The people that swell up 25lbs eat more like 4000-5000 calories. Try slamming a weight gainer in there. You also need more carbs to grow.

Thread Information