Fullback57 is offline Associate Member

Wink 1st cycle.......but so many choices

Here's my situation......I'm a football player and need to get bigger, stronger and faster for next season. In the league that I play in, during the season there is a chance that I could be drug tested, I've read alot on here about how to beat the tests and all that, but if I do a cycle this winter, which I'm really thinking about right now I want to do it soon. My guy at the gym that can get me the gear recommended Sust 250 with D-bol, then Clomid or Nolvadex treatment......a few of my other bro's at the gym said to stay away from the D-bol/Sust 250 stack because u lose alot of ur gains when u come of it and go with the Sust/Deca Stack. I'm around 185 lbs right now and want to play at 200-205 next year. Any help here would be appreciated!!
    My Stats:
    Currently 19...going to be 20 in like 4 weeks
    5"9
    185 lbs

hewy is offline Junior Member
    well definately stear clear of deca it can stay in your system for a year, the sust/d-bol cycle will get u bigger and stronger, i am not sure about faster

bahummbug!!!!

I think D-bol is the best! The president should be on it. D-bol is good to jump start your cycle. My advise is to stay clear of juice for a couple of years yet. Then again I know what it's like when I got something in my mind to do...... then the hell with everyone!!
    If you want to get faster then your hammies need some extra special work out and runn( Run Forest, Run! I couldnt resist )
    You might wanna try:
    sus/EQ/winnie and stick some D-bol in there! EQ would be good instead of Deca It wont retain water like Deca, but thats a matter of opinion...
    wk 1- 10
    EQ 400mgs
    sus 500 mgs
    wk 1- 5
    D-bol 50 mgs ED
    wk 6- 10
    Winny 50 mgs ED
    run milk thisle whole cycle and keep nolvadex on hand for itchy nips.
    You could even stop the oils at 8 weeks but keep the winniie going this way you can start your clomid therapy day after winnie. You wont have any lag time

Hope that helps some

Fast Results

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Wait until you're at least 22. Talent is 80% of football, and steroids won't do a thing for that.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Excess is right, you could put on that weight naturally with the right diet, training and supps.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    As you ng as you are your not going to want to here this but train natural youll get the size

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Big Al
    Excess is right, you could put on that weight naturally with the right diet, training and supps.
    I thought we always preached that 'supps' don't work....

Bro, the final decision is yours, how long have you been weight lifting. Muscle maturity is more important than anything IMO.

Been training for 5 years

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Yea Yea some people won't wait I did, went from 150LBS to 224LBS w/o gear, I think at 19 the guys got more to play with.

Don't play the ass Papa you should know full well that some Supp. do work and NO ONE but NO ONE should rely on gear for his gains, I know hitting the 200LBS mark is something we all love but I'd rather have that as natural credit so I can spend the leftovers on gear growth. JMO

Thanks Bro's

Thread Information