Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Is anyone else having a hard time getting Clembuterol?

Man I am having a hell of a time finding Clem. I just wanted to see what you guys up north were experiencing. Some one told me that it is such a cheap product, that most suppliers don't want to carry it or sell it cause it is such a low profit product is this true? What are you guys experiences? I hope this question doesn't get me in trouble with the big Cheeses!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Let's see, I'm not having a hard time finding it. I just walk into the farmacia and say, Clenbuterol , and my little sexy senorita gets it right away. Haha...

......And no, I won't get you any.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn Sicilian, you seem to have a hard time finding alot of things there. You need to move out here to sunny So Cal. Besides I could use a w/o partner who's not a pussy.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    it's pretty easy in NY. oh yeah, as for what keymastur said, that goes for me too (not directed to people who already know we don't source post here, and especially not at you paisan)

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    Ron, if u only understood what it's like to live in louisiana, then u'd understand sicilian.

first off, there are hardly any sources
    2nd, most of the source don't know jack about the stuff they are selling
    3rd, we are over charged

see what im saing?? louisana sucks

hell the last source i had, had never even head of clomid, but he sure did sell the hell outta some test, and deca .... and that was before he moved to florida so he could make some real money.

aaarrrrggggggg

peace. bigguy

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Sicilian,
    I'm sure you received a few emails from clen "suppliers" because of your post.

you LA guys may have to start crossing the border yourselves. i had a friend that played baseball down there and he used to cross all the time. also, you may just be asking the wrong people. somebody's gotta have some

hey dane, i've actually thought about that before, but i've never got around to making the 10 hour drive. long drive..

RON
    Dane you know that Sicilian's La is for louisiana right. Us Los Angelinos are only a few hours away but that one hell of a drive for Sicilian.

i'm a history teacher, i know LA is louisiana. ten hours is a long trip, but if you get bunch of guys together, it may be worth. and the prices aint too bad either

hey dane, actually i've noticed in the local newspaper that a charter bus makes "mexican shopping trips" to Nuevo Laredo. Has anyone ever shopped there??? if so, give some input on prices and if they have alotta goods, and if it's worth the trip. I don't wanna pay 55 bucks to go down there, and not buy anything.

peace.

sorry bro, i'm a northerner. never been to mexico.

Aight guys first off I did not intend this post to try and hook myself up so to speak. I was just wondering if you all were having problems with that particular item.
    Big guy is dead on, I mean I can get gear just the stuff I want is my problem. I can't find chit like Norvadex or Amid or Clemid for that matter. Us southern folks are dumbazzes and most don't know chit.
    Please please please don't take this as me tryin to find a source. I love this damn board too much to get banned for some stupid stuff like that.
    I just heard from one of my so said, new suppliers that clem was hard to get because of the low price, and most sources/distributors were not selling any of it cause of the low profit it carries. I was wondering was this guy BSin me or was he making an excuse cause he couldn't get it himself. I just wanted some feedback on what you guys were hearing out there or experiencing.
    Man I was not and am not posting this in hopes that some body will say, "Hey I can hook you up", I have already had a few of those PM's already. that is not what this post was intended for.
    But with that said, Big Guy is right, we folks down south have a hard time getting the good stuff or the stuff we want. Hell if I go to Taco bell and ask for a taco I may get some meat on a slice of bread. La sucks.
    Dan, you're a history teacher? I am sorry man..
    Na I was a big history buff when I was in College, but just took other avenues.

RON
    Ya, dane I knew that. Being from Cal when I hear La I think Los Angles. When you said Mex I thought you were thinkin Los Angles too. You know that us Californians think the world revolves around us.

Hey big guy, I read some post a while back about Nuevo Laredo. I can't remember from who. You might wanna do a search. I think there might be some product and price info.

wtf is dat Ron?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I have no trouble finding it. You're not looking hard enough.

Nathan, I am beginnin not to like ya man.. just kiddin ya bro. well hell I guess I am just in the wrong place at the wrong freakin time.. story of my life.. geeezum... oh well maybe Santa will put some in my stockin???? Oh wait, don't you have to be good for something like that to happen? hmmm maybe I will go talk to him.
    "Hey Santa, I have been sort of a good boy, can you stick some in my stocken?". I

Do you order over the mail? That's the best way and obviously most likely the only way you're gonna find it.

i agre with nathan. you may want to try an online pharm. that stuff should be easy to get

$uperman is offline Member
    Maybe the dirty south boyz ( me , Sicilian , and big guy should make a lil road trip huh..... Ive been meaning to cross the border anyhow. Mexico ..... here comes louisiana

hell yea.. lol

I'm Game Hell I could probally pass for Mexican anyways heeee.. Maybe we should take Nathan or Dane with us. Show us where all the hoochie's hang out?
    Online Pharmacy's eh Dane? Hell I am terrified of ordering from a pharmacy. Are there that many OP's out there doing that? Where the hell have I been? I guess I need to get with the new century eh? Man that is why I come to this board, finding out stuff you dont' know, and all along I have been doing it the hard way.

El Rey is offline New Member

clen

do a search on the web and you'll get 10 suppliers, as Clenbuterol is a legit asthma med in most places. Took me 2 minutes to find a couple of sources. Now juice is another matter, being illegal and all.....

Originally posted by Sicilian30
    I'm Game Hell I could probally pass for Mexican anyways heeee.. Maybe we should take Nathan or Dane with us. Show us where all the hoochie's hang out?
    Online Pharmacy's eh Dane? Hell I am terrified of ordering from a pharmacy. Are there that many OP's out there doing that? Where the hell have I been? I guess I need to get with the new century eh? Man that is why I come to this board, finding out stuff you dont' know, and all along I have been doing it the hard way.
    I've never been to Mexico but I understand it's quite the place. Brothels on every corner.

i'm under the impression that clens and anti e's are legal as long as you have less than a ninety day supply. i've been meaning to try it out, but haven't gotten around to it

Livin72 is offline New Member

RE:Clen

I have been propositioned to buy Clen for $100 USD for a 5.5 month pump of Clen. Can someone tell me if I am paying the proper price. A good friend of mine bought a 6 month cycle and only used it once every 2 days for 2 weeks. He said he paid $200 Canadian dollars for the 6 months, and he really has no use for it anymore, so he will sell it to me for cheap- cheap being $100USD. Please let me know- thanks

Jessica is offline Female Member
    Hey Itailan guy:
    I am a 18 year old female who is looking to take some clem. for myself. I have to say, your saying about the e-girlfriends is pretty funny, my ex-boyfriend was 100% silician and when I asked him to get me some clem., he kept jerking around. Maybe he didn't want me to take it, but I find it to be the answer for me. Good luck with your search to find some.
    Jessica

Thread Information