rickusa2000 is offline New Member

testing for powders

anyone know a cheap lab to get powders analyzed?someone suggested src labs?if anyone knows please let me know.thinking about producing my own gear,im so sick of getting fake gear and haveing to take so much to get little results because gear is way underdosed,if real at all.please let me know thanks

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    We can't really discuss this sort of thing. Nobody is going to give you a crooked lab that will test illegal drugs.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, I looked into that (testing powders) before and really didn't have much luck.

I imagine there wouldn't be much of a market for that. Think about it....

Requires expensive lab equipment
    risk of exposure to law enforcement
    Fees need to be relatively low

Fees have to be relatively low. Would you be willing to pay $500 for a lab test on your var? $250?

See, that's my point. With a moderate investment in lab equipment, risk of punitive legal action, and the need for low fees, the risk/investment/reward situation is not properly balanced for any lab to pursue this type of activity.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by rickusa2000 View Post
    anyone know a cheap lab to get powders analyzed?someone suggested src labs?if anyone knows please let me know.thinking about producing my own gear,im so sick of getting fake gear and haveing to take so much to get little results because gear is way underdosed,if real at all.please let me know thanks
    SO if your tired of buying fake gear, what makes you think you will be buying real powders vs. fake powders. Sounds to me like you need to find a good aas source before you go looking for powders and your sent flour, or worse fertilizer.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley View Post
    SO if your tired of buying fake gear, what makes you think you will be buying real powders vs. fake powders. Sounds to me like you need to find a good aas source before you go looking for powders and your sent flour, or worse fertilizer.
    Powder are FAR more reliable than finished gear. This is because you're eliminating the usual suspect: the brewer. Faking AAS powders would be hard to do and not very cost efficient.

Thread Information