PHATCAT is offline Associate Member

Shattered Personal Record

Ok, I Gotta fill ya guys in Today I just shattered my personal record I Maxed out on bench I did 405 for 1 rep twice!!!!!!! SWEET, thats up from 365 1rep max. . Im very excited I just started my 5th week of FINA. As some of you know Im not using the Fina as a cutting cycle I used it straight at 100 mgs E.D. (yes alone!) On a huge Diet. I wanted to see how I (my body ) would react to it, so I did it alone and the verdict so far awsome and no sides, Plus Im looking much harder and NO bloating like with my last cycle sust. and Deca 500 and 600 mgs for 10wks( and my bench then didnt go over 365) and Im getting strong as shit. SO thats my up date the only thing that sucks is 1 week left. Next cycle starts May Fina/ A-drols wk 1-4 ,Fina/ winny wks 5-8 , Winny/clen 8-12 followed by of corse clomid and Bromo on hand just in case fina at 12 wks!!!!!!! SUMMER SHREAD STACK

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    nice bro! Keep it up and keep us posted!

MDMA is offline Banned
    Upto 405 after only 5 weeks, that's awesome bro. Keep it up, you'll be pressing 450 by end the of cycle easy.

Ya, Baby that would be sweat 450 that would also put me at 100lbs above my last max thats the results I got on my very first cycle Deca solo 245 bench up to 365 in 10 wks That was at (21 yrs old). You know just writing that just know makes me think even more about how Awsome this cycle is going (Im 27 now) Ive done a number of cycles sencethen and never got these kind of results just a lot of pump and bloatedness. When I mix those A- Bombs in during my next cycle I shurly should set Another personal Record!!!!!!!!!!!! I can see it now 5'8 230 benching 500 AW YA!!!!!!!!

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    im on 100mg fina ED now with test enan 500mg week. im now in weeks 3 and i already see some strenght gain, preach curl is now at 115lbs 6reps and bench 225lbs 8x... a good 10% increase!!

i have to say that i got some awesome pumps its crazy!!!!

TRLS63 Hey dude just wait I dont know what weight I started at but Im curling 135 lbs (bench bar) 6 X On my 4th set (with no cheating you know throwing it with your back ) its just SICK every one stops and watches talk about a Pump!!!!!!!

im hoping to put my bench to higher level like 265 and curls to 125 lbs...
    fina does a fuckin good job right now and im pretty sure theres more to come...

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by MDMA
    Upto 405 after only 5 weeks, that's awesome bro. Keep it up, you'll be pressing 450 by end the of cycle easy.
    A 45lb increase in 1 week? He's only got one week left of this cycle, bro.

I know thats what I was thinking but not out of the Question for next cycle with A- bombs for 4 wks!!!!! Tren for 8 wks But Ill have to do it during those first 5 wks before I really start to cut towards the end!!!!

MDMA is offline Banned
    Oh.. my bad, I thought he was on week 5 of an 8 weeker. Nevermind =P

You might make it to 415 then. Good luCk, hehe.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Hate to burst your bubble PHATCAT but.... just kidding. LOL

Feels good to jack some serious weight up on bench doesnt it. You know where Im at. Dude you just gave me some motivation. Im gonna see how much I can throw up tomorrow! If I can get at least 380-400 Im gonna make a FINA t-shirt and start doing door2door sales. Im a firm believer.

EAT BIG, GET BIG, GO BIG GO GET IT BRO! LET ME KNOW HOW YOU DO TODAY with that Lift !!!!!!!!! IM LIVEN THE LIE AND CANT BELEIVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    You may all bask in our glory you measely below 400 benchers. LOL

Its official! Just one hour ago I became a member of the 400 club!!! I went from 315 max to 400 in 6weeks. Not too shabby.

Bro this shit is so unreal. Im no genetic freak and i dont have the best diet, but I have made the best gains ever. You make your own conclusion.

ALLRIGHT FINAFIED

Thread Information