Thread: Cycle Help

superjew is offline Associate Member

Cycle Help

I'm new to the board and was hoping for some help with my current cycle. I get my gear from an open minded doctor in the area, which is great and fairly inexpensive. The problem is you can only get so much without the pharmacy thinking "what the hell?!" So I currently take 200mgs. of nandrolone a week, and 200mgs. of test. a week. I think adding an extra cc or two a week would be great, though I have no other sources. Considering the low dosage of the cycle, how long do you think I should or could stay on it at a time? Any input would be great, thanks.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Do you have a medical need?

Pumped109 is offline Associate Member
    Post your stats bro, and what you are looking to get out of a cycle. I think a little research is in order here.

No Rickson, no medical need. Though it is presribed under the guise of hypogonadism. As far as stats: 5'10 196lbs. Not sure on bodyfat levels. My goals from the cycle are mainly muscle gain with strength secondary. My main concern at this point is obviously not to get shredded. I have had pretty good results thus far, but I do think a bit higher dose would be more on track. Also keep in mind that drugs like dianabol , Winny, etc. Aren't available legally here in the u.s. So test. and deca are my only real options

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How do you get deca for HRT?

JohnnyB

He has it listed on his charts as Hypogonadism, I guess to cover his ass in case something happens. The only people that really see what you are getting is the pharmacy, and they have no clue what the hell I'm on it for. They just dish out whatever the script says, which is also the reason why the dose has to be low. So nobody starts asking a ton of questions. And in case I wasn't clear, the doctor knows it is just for bodybuilding purposes.

Thread Information