Basel is offline New Member

Post Cycle Clen?

I just came off a cycle doing test400 and deca200 and I am very pleased w/ the results. Just finished last week, will be starting clomid in another couple weeks. Also, got my hands on some clen . I was just wondering how long I need to wait to pop the clen if any or if there is any disadvantages/advantages of doing it post cycle w/ my clomid. Thanks ahead of time guys.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    If I understand correctly it is safe to do it post cycle. I read that guys use it post cycle to help in protien synthesis...I could be wrong but I am sure one of those guys can confirm.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen has an anti-catabolic property, which means it will slow the rate at which muscle gets eaten up or lost. Which is good when coming off high amounts of angrogens. I would start clen when you start your clomid or other anti e.

Pain

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Umm?? Dont mean to be lazy but can someone tell me what Clen is?? also how do you run it??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by abstrack
    Umm?? Dont mean to be lazy but can someone tell me what Clen is?? also how do you run it??
    Well of all people!! j/k http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php

I am a huge fan of Clenbuterol mainly for its anti-catabolic effects like pain said. I run it off, post and during my cycle (all year round) like an ECA stack. I have found that it is very effective. With its protein synthesis aid, it goes great as a safe cycle bridge. Its cheap too, and most sources carry it. Its alot safer than T3 and a ton safer than DNP . The side effects are not much more than a regular ECA, and I would say that the sides are easier to deal with personally. I don't get that nasty buzz with Clen that I usually get with a ECA. The typical recommend cycle would be 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with a ECA run in between. I am not sure what constitutes this cycle but I have seen it recommended several different places. I typically run it 1 week on and 1 week off. I do that simply because I build a tolerance to it easily and it isn't cost effective to run it any longer than that.

painintheazz is offline Anabolic Member
    Very nice mammoth, I was thinking of trying the one week one week cycles my next few times. Seems like I start lossing the effectiveness quicker and quicker every cycle.

Pain

cadillacpimpin is offline New Member
    I have never tried running clen on a week on week off basis. I usuall run it for 2 weeks the get off for 2 weeks. When I start my dbol cycle I will try to run clen that way and see if it works better for me.

Originally posted by mammoth

Well of all people!! j/k http://www.anabolicreview.com/drugprof.php

I am a huge fan of Clenbuterol mainly for its anti-catabolic effects like pain said. I run it off, post and during my cycle (all year round) like an ECA stack. I have found that it is very effective. With its <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=PROTEIN" target="_blank">protein</a> synthesis aid, it goes great as a safe cycle bridge. Its cheap too, and most sources carry it. Its alot safer than T3 and a ton safer than DNP. The side effects are not much more than a regular ECA, and I would say that the sides are easier to deal with personally. I don't get that nasty buzz with Clen that I usually get with a ECA. The typical recommend cycle would be 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with a ECA run in between. I am not sure what constitutes this cycle but I have seen it recommended several different places. I typically run it 1 week on and 1 week off. I do that simply because I build a tolerance to it easily and it isn't cost effective to run it any longer than that.

Dude I was kidding but thanks for posting the link foor somebody else

--Pain_- i was thinking the same thing last time I ran the clen . Where i was up to 160 mcg and I had very little sides like my body was getting use to it or something?? i had the shakes and sweats worse when i was running it at 80mcg--humm???
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Umm?? i am on that page and i dont see the word clen ?? can someone help me out here!! Somebody? Anybody?? Throw me a life preserver over here I am drowning!!:
    abstrack@protonmail.com

mammoth is offline Member
    Originally posted by abstrack
    Umm?? i am on that page and i dont see the word clen ?? can someone help me out here!! Somebody? Anybody?? Throw me a life preserver over here I am drowning!!:
    You don't see it?? Its before EQ and D-bol!! Oh look just past A-bombs!

Thread Information