joeyj is offline New Member

problem tip of biceps

my bad bros i know this is anotha question that is not gear related i keep trying to ask these questions in the workout forum but noone ever answers.....well i have a big problem i broke my wrist a while ago it was pretty serious i had surgery and now i have pins and wires and shit in it...now from the surgery i cant fully rotate my wrist...so my problem now is when i do my bi workouts it feels like its impossible for me to hit the tip of the bicep is it still possible for me to hit the tip of the bi even tho i cant completely turn my wrist....if so what exercises will do this....please any responses are neeeded....

tank44 is offline New Member
    Preacher curls man!! Do DB curls and turn your pinky fingures in, you should be able to feel the pump without using weights.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you can always do

hammer curls and cambered bar curls. if the angles are too much pressure on your wrists, get a partners and use cambered bar curls , but only for sets of negatives.that's were hypertrophy comesfrom anyway so you won't be neglecting anything

joeyj is offline New Member
    Thas what i mean say if you put your elbows to your side and then rotate so the palms up i can only go half way..so i cant put pinky fingures in that well....and when i do it without a weight i only feel a slight pump but not that big in the tip mostly upper.....any responss????

Thread Information