lc1213 is offline Associate Member

5th week of test e

Did my routine injection this morning of 250mg. I never experienced this before but I started to cough and it lasted for about 30 seconds. I have read of other injectables doing this and wondering if test e would do it as well. Just wanting to see if anyone else has had this from test enthanate only.

mongrol is offline New Member
    I've heard of this happening from injecting too fast....

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    never herd of this with test... tren yes.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    maybe you nicked a vein. How is the cycle going??

Quote Originally Posted by bjpennnn View Post
    maybe you nicked a vein. How is the cycle going??
    i didn't see any blood but last thursday when i pinned, i hit a nerve. kinda freaky.
    i guess the cycle is going ok. don't have a base for comparison to go by in terms of other cycles. haven't noticed much of a difference in the strength/appearance category and this being my fifth week. i have put on about 12 pounds since i started my cycle but i think that is in part to upping my food intake (around 3500-4000 cals per day) and could be some water weight but my waist line hasn't changed but my abs aren't nearly as noticeable as they were before I started the cycle. haven't seen hardly any sides other than some acne on my back, shoulders and chest. haven't had any gyno related issues but i have been running liquidex for the last 4 weeks to be on the safe side. i just hope my gear isn't bunk.

Boltfan909 is offline Junior Member
    Probably not bunk if you are getting the acne and weight gain. Just hang in there, should be rolling pretty strong here over the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltfan909 View Post
    Probably not bunk if you are getting the acne and weight gain. Just hang in there, should be rolling pretty strong here over the next few weeks.
    Dude I hope so. Just impatient. If it's bunk, the wife won't let me cycle again. Lol

Thread Information