ray0414 is offline Member

Going to run some TBOL,curious how i should split it up

Its all i could get my hands on, will be my first cycle. 5'7, 169, 12-13% body fat,small framed, been working out since i was about 16 now 28. i have 126 10mg tabs. should i take 30mg a day for 6 weeks or 40mg a day for 31 days? my goal is 7-10 pounds. My buddy has been running the exact same stuff a couple times and has gained 30lbs over the past year or so, so im sure ill see some decent gains. he only runs 30mg also.

awms is offline Senior Member
    To be honest anything under 60mg is a waste of time imo some will say 40mg but 40mg will yield very small gains. I ran it at 80mg for 3 weeks and 100mg in the 4th week and loved it! amazing lean gains, strength shot up, amazing pumps! I used it as a kick start and it was perfect because test kicked in right around the time I was done tbol.

awms is offline Senior Member
    p.s I took 40mg twice daily. Half life is about 16 hours so you could take it all at once but its much better to split the dose.

i could probably cut the tabs in half, and take 15mg in the morning and 15 at night, if i needed to. or i could do 5 weeks at 35mg splitting that up also. i have a small frame so even a low dose of this should work fairly well. my buddy started out at 5'10 about 180-185, now is pretty massive around 210, he hasnt done any PCT with any of his tbol cycles either. and like i said he always runs just 30 also so i disagree when u say its a total waste.

smc88 is offline Associate Member
    if it was me id do 40 mg ed. 20 mid morn, and 20 just b4 training, more than 5-6 weeks on orals isnt really advised, and is a waste as it blocks receptors and u become less affected. up your diet on them 2 and you should see some reasonable gains

well thats definitely a thought, maybe start out at 30 for a few days then up it to 40. even if i take 30, should i split it up for 15 in the morning then take the other 15 about 8 hours later? that way its in my system 24hrs straight?

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Im wrapping up my cycle rite now. 12 weeks teste i started tbol the day of my last pin @ 40mg. so far i havn't crashed and am still gaining obviously slow now that im near the end but still gaining... i plan on running it 20 days after my last pin. so far i like it. ive lost some water weight and the tbol is making me vascular as he ll. id go the 4 week approach. split it every 8hrs and one prewo. or save and get ya some test and boya gotta real cycle there..lol

smc88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    well thats definitely a thought, maybe start out at 30 for a few days then up it to 40. even if i take 30, should i split it up for 15 in the morning then take the other 15 about 8 hours later? that way its in my system 24hrs straight?
    id do one in the morn and 2 just b4 training, you get a kind of wiered physcological boost.

not a bad idea! should tbol be taken with food or empty stomach? anyone know if taking it with food or not will subside any of the common stomach cramps u get or will u get those no matter what?

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    foods a good idea something with a little fat for better absorbtion. but not an absolute need.

Thread Information